should i continue to raise here?

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is UTG+1 with [9d], [9s]. 1 fold, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: (8 SB) [4d], [2s], [9h] (4 players)SB bets, BB calls, Hero calls, UTG+2 calls.Turn: (6 BB) [Ks] (4 players)SB bets, UTG+2 calls, SB calls.River: (19 BB) [Jd] (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, SB folds, Hero calls.Final Pot: 23 BBSeeing as how he bet out after I capped him on the turn, I thought I had to give him credit for jacks or kings. Should I have continued to raise here?

Easy 3-bet on the river, if he has KK, great for him, you'll be thankful when he cold calls raises in the future and you get to see a flop for just 1 bet in the blinds and crack his kings.If he has JJ, mark him down as an idiot. If he has QT ditto.There's just so many hands they can be making this play with such as an underset or 2 pair and your losing a ton of value by not getting those extra bets in.

Am I the only one raising this flop??As others have mentioned, I doubt JJ/KK plays this way PF and on the flop. You are probably up against a lower set, or an overplayed two pair.
Raise the flop and cap the rest.You may lose, but by not doing this, you are leaving tons of money on the table.

dont think JJ is a real possibility given the turn cap. KK and Q-10 are possibilities, but if you are willing to include those, since KK didn't raise pre-flop and Q-10 hit runners, then you can include a pretty wide variety of hands that play that the same that you are ahead of, including a lot of two pairs.its limit, go ahead and cap it again if he's willing.daniel

Smells like 2 pair. Nothing else makes sense. Sure, at this level people dont always play sensible, but you have to take your lumps when that happens.KK raises preflop. JJ doesn't cap the turn when the K falls. KJ has no business in any part of this hand. If he had QT, he should be shot and pissed on.