grand tournament 4.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone in this? not many people entered this time, which is good imo...if ur in, post ur s/n... im Takemycash9 10k stack..blinds 25/25
i'm in. sn mcfoldy. gl sir, see you at the final table...
anyone in this? not many people entered this time, which is good imo...if ur in, post ur s/n... im Takemycash9 10k stack..blinds 25/25
GL to u 2 man,.. hey d u know the payout structure? its not up under tourney info.

Im at 10,210 after the 1st break...I only played 2 hands worth mentioning,one I caught a set of 3s against 5 limpers, and a 2 flush board, I went to the turn HU against a guy to my left, turn put a flush card, he check called, river made the board a 4 flush and he bet out 1/6 th of the pot... I called and he showed bottom pr, no flush... I was up to 10,800 then a few rounds later I was in the BB w/ AJ 2 1/2 times the BB 3 callers so I took a flop, flop came AJ10 I bet out 300 and got raised all in by a shortstack, Button called.. I folded, so now Im down to a bit under avg stack...

GL to u 2 man,.. hey d u know the payout structure? its not up under tourney info.
i believe they use their normal structure for GTs, which means 60 spots will pay, and the final table will make the real money. i'd expect about 125-150k for first.

i'm at table fortaleza.it'll be boring to watch me, since i can't play aggressively due to two super calling stations at my table, and i can't get any cards to speak of. watch one of the other guys. :-)

Wow..dude just raised from FIRST position on Fell's table with 68.It was suited.His only caller was the button, who called with J10 os. Stunning.
there is some increadibly bad players. like theyll bet 200 on the turn with top pair, in a 1600 pot w/ a flush draw on board .. or dudes check calling down w/ mid pair.. its scary..
Wow..dude just raised from FIRST position on Fell's table with 68.It was suited.His only caller was the button, who called with J10 os. Stunning.
you think that's funny, watch my table. seriously. see what gets shown down: q4, k2, any ace is good to the river.come on poker gods, give me just one hand.

Currently watchin' all three of ya.Good luck, it's a damn mine field with some of these guys.It's just amazing. I've figured out my problem with MTT online.I respect early position raises too much. I would typically fold a hand like AJ or KQ to an early position raise in the early stages of the tournament. After watching this..my God.

you think that's funny, watch my table. seriously. see what gets shown down: q4, k2, any ace is good to the river.come on poker gods, give me just one hand.
I dont mind waiting for 1 right now.. my table gives u the odds to call gutshots with one card to come.. the problem is that they also call big bets, so its not like I can bully them around w/ marginal hands.
Nice double up, McFoldy. Dude called with K7? And he paid a grand to get into this thing?
seriously, i am laughing at every hand at my table that doesn't involve me losing chips. the play is mindblowingly bad, worse than most of the nightly guaranteeds.

Board; 27434Three to a flush.Paired board.Straight draw.Player 1 raises the river.Player 2 calls.Player 1 wins with A3. Player 2 does not show.WHY are you raising the river on this board?WHY are you calling a raise when you can't beat a pair of threes?This is blowing my mind.

Two questions1) What site is this on?2) When is the next one?
pokerroom/betonbet/hollywood/powerplayer.they have them about once every 2-3 months. i was surprised not to see you posting in here zim :-) .
Two questions1) What site is this on?2) When is the next one?
pokerroom/betonbet/hollywood/powerplayer.they have them about once every 2-3 months. i was surprised not to see you posting in here zim :-) .
Well, read the God I hate Michigan thread, and you'll see that I'm in no shape to play poker right now. I'd just be on perma-tilt, and I'd probably lose about half my bankroll in an hour. On another note, I never have played on Pokerroom or any of it's skins, but I should start. Any good referrals or rakeback deals I should know about?