i'm going to kill myself now

I'm THIS CLOSE to making the 2 hour drive to Eau Claire to give you a thorough thrashing with a garden gnome.
Garden gnome made me laugh. :club:
Garden gnomes own all.pgrain29.jpg
This made me giggle..............just a little bit...............but a giggle nonetheless.-Shawn K.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started on 2/2/05 with $75...turned it into $2300 in 3 weeks. Won another $4k after that. Lived on it for 6 months. Then lost my last 700 and now I am to the felt. So overall I made 5800. That's pretty cool, but I could've done better. I'm drinking whiskey until I die.
If you turned $75 into $2300 in three weeks, then I guess it's easy come, easy go. With your skill level, you're clearly only a few weeks away from fortune again. :roll: Everyone does dumb things sometime. Try and learn something from it and go and be a donkey no more. And don't whine ever again when you do something this magically donkalicious. You were stupid, the gods punished you, you deserved it. Go and sin no more.
This made me giggle..............just a little bit...............but a giggle nonetheless.-Shawn K.
Ha.I found a sick picture of one smokin a pipe, but it was fuckin huge and took up the whole screen. Figured I'd save you guys some scrolling.
Ha.I found a sick picture of one smokin a pipe, but it was fuckin huge and took up the whole screen. Figured I'd save you guys some scrolling.
I want the address for that picture. I think that could be the most awesome garden gnome ever.-Shawn K.
I lost my whole bankroll tonightI was down 200...my roll was at 500 so i bought into a 400nl and lost it all in an hour...bought in for my last 100 and lost that in 10 minutesi have had a stable bankroll for 8 months...and now its all gonei'm done. i'm killing myself. censored this.
TIPS_cropped_lo.jpg
I want the address for that picture. I think that could be the most awesome garden gnome ever.-Shawn K.
Not sure what's in that pipe, but the eye's look pretty suspicious if you ask me. lolhttp://www.picture-newsletter.com/gardengn...ome-pipe-9r.jpg
I lost my whole bankroll tonightI was down 200...my roll was at 500 so i bought into a 400nl and lost it all in an hour...bought in for my last 100 and lost that in 10 minutesi have had a stable bankroll for 8 months...and now its all gonei'm done. i'm killing myself. censored this.
Do you know how much $500 is in the scheme of things? Almost nothing.Do you know the current value of your life? It's more than $500.Killing yourself is -ev.If you need something to add some value to your life, this is how you forum curse: Type the first few letters of the word, in your case "fu", then press the italics button twice, so you get a [i ][/i ] after it, then type "ck"See, doesn't life seem better already?
FUcking A i've been dying to know how to do that FUCKING SHIT. FUCK, PUSSY, CUNT
fuck
LOOOOOOONG time lurker, first time poster... lol... flame onbtw, Ron and Royal are two of the funniest muthafuckas on planet earth
If you keep saying "muthafucka on planet earth " you will probably get flamed.
fuck
LOOOOOOONG time lurker, first time poster... lol... flame onbtw, Ron and Royal are two of the funniest muthafuckas on planet earth
lol. Welcome. Can we call you Mr. Idaho?
Well said!
Welcome to the first stage in becoming a better poker player: Loosing your entire bankroll.See what happens when you cheat your limits? It's not very fun is it? No, it's not.I know, I've been there. I was just there, a few months ago. I lost $500 in less than a week. That was my entire bankroll that I had worked so hard to build up from a $100 deposit. And I lost it all in a fraction of the time it took me to acquire it.I stopped playing online poker for three months after that.So take a break from online poker. Only you can determine how long you need to take. Then, learn what the censored bankroll management is. You don't know what it is or your choosing to ignore it. Either way it is an equation for failure.And stop saying your going to kill yourself. No one wants to hear that shit.
I agree. And killing myself never crossed my mind. I was joking. In other news...I won step 1 that I had saved...now on to step 2!
shut up
Not sure what's in that pipe, but the eye's look pretty suspicious if you ask me. lolhttp://www.picture-newsletter.com/gardengn...ome-pipe-9r.jpg
anyone else have a garden gnome smoking a pipe as their computer's new background :shock: haha, thanks dude

i only read through most of the first page, so i'm sorry if this has come up, but fuck all of you who are joking about the suicide thing. i'm sure a lot of you knew someone really well that's done it, and this is the stupidest thing to joke about in the world, so shut up jopkers

i only read through most of the first page, so i'm sorry if this has come up, but fuck all of you who are joking about the suicide thing. i'm sure a lot of you knew someone really well that's done it, and this is the stupidest thing to joke about in the world, so shut up jopkers
maybe you should read the whole thread.
Lol, Jopkers? Is that a hellmuth typo?
read the whole thread now because you said that. there was nothing else good in it. maybe you should go fuck yourself.
read the whole thread now because you said that. there was nothing else good in it. maybe you should go fuck yourself.
Thank Gawd I'm blessed with the ability to do just that, that way I don't have to wait on little pricks like you.Too bad you didn't see where the OP was "jopking" about offing himself, made you look as dumb as him.* See the Iowa plate.
Thank Gawd I'm blessed with the ability to do just that, that way I don't have to wait on little pricks like you.Too bad you didn't see where the OP was "jopking" about offing himself, made you look as dumb as him.* See the Iowa plate.
see the bold in my first statement. then see the bold in my second statement.
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! Who's with me? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
It was the Japs. But I'll forgive you on the account that you are sexy.
Idiot ra-cist.
First Liberty makes the mistake of not realizing that is the motivational scene from Animal House, then (with a first post), Charlotte makes an even bigger error. Welcome to the forum Charlotte :roll: