i'm going to kill myself now

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! Who's with me? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
It was the Japs. But I'll forgive you on the account that you are sexy.
You could also forgive him because he was quoting the classic Animal Houseedit: man i never check to see how many pages there are, i only read the first...if someone already said this, great, they can read about my recalling of Jim Belushi once more. yikes, 5 pages...is it worth reading?
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to end this thread with a final thought.............and keep this in mind all of you young-ins out there.The lesson to be learned is..............Homosexuality wont get you anywhere in life. Stay straight and maintain your bankroll.  Be kind to each other.....and god bless
i wish this thread would kill itself.In other news, this will be my last post here. You guys are all censored idiots and I hope you all die horrible painful deaths.
Someone needs their mouth washed out with soap....or something.....Ron, Can you help me out here ?How many "last posts "are you going to have ?
  • 3 weeks later...

i built my bankroll from $600 to just over $8000 over a 6 week period. Then one night my friend said 'lets go to pub' which i did. I got very very drunk and woke up next day with horrible hangover and the feeling that i had done something stupid. After phoning round i was assured that i did nothing too bad, so after a couple of hours i decided to play some poker. !!! This was when i realised that i had dropped from $8000 to $250. I really could have cried.

• 4 months later...