the movie game

Terry OQuinn is the old guy on Lost... so if you're right... Emilio Esteves
men at workthanks for the confirmatiion brv, I don't watch lost *gasp* let the ridicule flow freely. :club:
  • Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SAM_Hard8

• cuddlemonkey

• brvheart

• Golden

men at workthanks for the confirmatiion brv, I don't watch lost *gasp* let the ridicule flow freely. :club:
Charlie Sheen
did we skip good advice because it's a crappy movie? if so, i'm employing that rule much more often....jay mohr
We skipped it because I didn't see it. sorry.Jerry McGwire
Was he in another movie?
I peeked to see, and he actually is in another "big" movie. Of course I won't respond with the answer because that would be"cheating' but he is in another one. And no, I never heard of him, so anyway, like Golden said:Casper Van Dien
I peeked to see, and he actually is in another "big" movie. Of course I won't respond with the answer because that would be"cheating' but he is in another one. And no, I never heard of him, so anyway, like Golden said:Casper Van Dien
Ok I looked and didn't see a "big" movie.
It had some well known actors and the movie was in the theaters, I'm sure 99% of the people here know the movie, thats "big"by my definition.
all i saw was tv, a couple foreign flicks, and straight to video crapola.
Casper Van Dien
The Omega Code... LOL you guys suck... I didn't see it, but I'm in tight with the televangelists that put this movie out. Also, I have NO CLUE if anyone else big named was in this movie... but I KNOW it WAS released in theatres.