prediction on daniels big announcement

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DN will announce that he is retiring from poker to enter next year's NBA draft. He will begin training with Dennis Rodman and Steve Kerr and will refuse any contract below 3 years / 45 million dollars plus incentives. Also, he will be signing a shoe and apparel contract with Fila.

im going to predict that Daniels big announcment will be that hes getting his own relity show on MTV...that would be sweet.any1else have predictions or guesses...please post.
Man, that would be tight if he got his own relity show. I love relity shows. Ever since MTV came out with relity show's, i've been a big fan.
im going to predict that Daniels big announcment will be that hes getting his own relity show on MTV...that would be sweet.any1else have predictions or guesses...please post.
Man, that would be tight if he got his own relity show. I love relity shows. Ever since MTV came out with relity show's, i've been a big fan.
get a life u dumfuk...no1 cares bout spelling here...
Two things. 1) Look around, there are many people here at FCP who care about spelling.2) Go for the gold, and say dumbfuck.
I actually do care. anyone seen that relity show about people having their own relity show?j/k vatche
That would be sweet if he had his own reality show... I would watch it! He would lose a lot of privacy, though. And I hope its not like Britney Spears/Kevin F's show...
no...if mtv does it, it will be good...those guys kno what thier doin...
I actually do care. anyone seen that relity show about people having their own relity show?
ya...i watch it just cuz of andy dick...that guy is hillarious
That would be sweet if he had his own reality show... I would watch it! He would lose a lot of privacy, though. And I hope its not like Britney Spears/Kevin F's show...
actually, half of the shows suck. the only good ones are real world and road rules, the newlyweds, and maybe laguna beach. other than that...every other reality show they have had in the past pretty much sucked ass.here is the list of the current crappy shows MUSIC TELEVISION has:sweet 16 :::wtf???:::reality show about someone winning a reality show :::wtf II????I can't even think of any more ..but trust me, they are there.teneightps. andy dick isnt funny
I care an awful lot about spelling. His big announcement is that he is changing his favorite hand, and I already know what his new favorite hand is.
actually, half of the shows suck. the only good ones are real world and road rules, the newlyweds, and maybe laguna beach. other than that...every other reality show they have had in the past pretty much sucked ass.here is the list of the current crappy shows MUSIC TELEVISION has:sweet 16 :::wtf???:::reality show about someone winning a reality show :::wtf II????I can't even think of any more ..but trust me, they are there.teneightps. andy dick isnt funny
laguna beach is niot a reality show...they are just tryn to make it look like a reality show...i dont get that?....sweet 16 is the wourst
That would be sweet if he had his own reality show... I would watch it!  He would lose a lot of privacy, though.  And I hope its not like Britney Spears/Kevin F's show...
laguna beach is niot a reality show...they are just tryn to make it look like a reality show...i dont get that?....sweet 16 is the wourst
Cmon, sweet 16 is perhaps the greatest show of all time.First you get some boys on there having a sweet 16 party, i dont care who you are thats funny. Then you get to see how shallow people born into money are, and the unintentional comedy(1) of them taking this party so seriously is amazing.(1) Bill Simmons-always use footnotes boys and girls
That would be sweet if he had his own reality show... I would watch it!  He would lose a lot of privacy, though.  And I hope its not like Britney Spears/Kevin F's show...
wtf, did you just read what you said. A reality show is based on true normal people having a "reality" show about their lives. like the real world..sorry bro, but you saying that is just plain stupid. laguna beach has real people with real life stories ::most of it probably:: which is a perfect defenition for a "reality show"teneightps. reality shows are overrated
my prediction:  he is having a kid! congrats daniel  :club:
Exactly what i was thinking ten eight.
o wow...i could never figure out his name..."teneight"...thx for makn it clear for me...tho i think it wouldve been better if he sighned up as "TenEight"...for morons like me.
wtf, did you just read what you said. A reality show is based on true normal people having a "reality" show about their lives. like the real world..sorry bro, but you saying that is just plain stupid. laguna beach has real people with real life stories ::most of it probably:: which is a perfect defenition for a "reality show"teneightps. reality shows are overrated
i honestly thisnk its actors and actresses...and its scripted...thats my opinion...i could be wrong