stu ungar question

I know there's been a thread about his movie, High Roller, but didn't take the time to find it. I watched the movie last night and thought it pretty much sucked. I scanned through most of it and was just wondering who the guy is in the room talking to him?? Does it ever say or are you supposed to assume something?? I couldn't take the time to listen to it very well, I just watched the scenes with poker and gin in it.

My biggest question was that I didn't realize Christopher Multisanti played cards.And where was Tony? Was Christopher on vacation from the mob?Michael Imperioli has only one acting gear.

I know there's been a thread about his movie, High Roller, but didn't take the time to find it. I watched the movie last night and thought it pretty much sucked. I scanned through most of it and was just wondering who the guy is in the room talking to him?? Does it ever say or are you supposed to assume something?? I couldn't take the time to listen to it very well, I just watched the scenes with poker and gin in it.
Is this the movie you are talking about?http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338467/

Yea, in the end of the movie, I believe he's talking to that person that answers all your questions when u die, or the person who decides if you goto heaven or hell, i DONT KNOW, who cares

What you are supposed to assume at the end is the movie is absolutely terrible.
My biggest question was that I didn't realize Christopher Multisanti played cards.And where was Tony?  Was Christopher on vacation from the mob?Michael Imperioli has only one acting gear.
"I'll take gears that suck for 800, Alex."
That movie sucked where were the scenes showing him banging four prostitutes at onceThey acted like he never had a fun day in his life
Yeah, seriously. We get it....Stuey had inner demons and lots of problems. Somehow I am betting he had a whole lot of fun some days too with all that money. Allow me to live vicariously please.