mastercard commerical of fcp

Jason64504: That guy from fcp is dumb as hellJason64504: KowboyKoop or whateverAndersun127: Ya, no doubt.Andersun127: He's a moronAndersun127: But be careful - He's internet toughJason64504: LOL, a true E-ThugAndersun127: I'd love to see that kid and knock his teeth down his throatJason64504: Yeah, he wouldn't know what to do if he didn't have his monitor to hide behindJason64504: he's from Kirksville??? LOL.. Can we say Road Trip??Andersun127: I think we can.----------1. The cost to fill up my car with gas for the trip - $402. The cost of Snacks and Soda for the trip - $203. Finding directions from St Joseph, Missouri (Where i'm From) to Kirksville, Missouri (Where KowboyKoop's from) - Free at Mapquest.comSt-Kirk.gif4.The look on KowboyKoop's Face when my friend Jason and I arrive to beat the F*ck out of him - PRICELESSKowboyKoop.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you take a lot of effort to make a little post about something you'll never do. good job being an e-nerd
:roll: If you took this literally then you are the e-nerd.If you had half a brain you'd realize it was a joke. But i guess your limited brain capacity doesn't allow you to think that way. Edit:http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...8673&highlight=I knew i recogonized your name. Still butt-hurt because nobody likes you and you can't speak your mind. lmao

I also like the way, in the chat transcript, the guy says "KowboyKoop, or whatever..." like he doesn't spend every second of his spare time thinking about me...HAHAHAH, just trying to cover your little man-crush on me, aren't you...wait a second, you guys aren't the two guys who approached me last night and said you were "from out of town and looking for a good time" are you...man, I am glad I hit you guys with my truck...ZING!!!

I also like the way, in the chat transcript, the guy says "KowboyKoop, or whatever..." like he doesn't spend every second of his spare time thinking about me...HAHAHAH, just trying to cover your little man-crush on me, aren't you...wait a second, you guys aren't the two guys who approached me last night and said you were "from out of town and looking for a good time" are you...man, I am glad I hit you guys with my truck...ZING!!!
Calm down there killer.Just a joke.You know nobody likes you and that automatically makes you the butt of all the jokes here.

OH, it was just a joke, derrrrr, uh...I though you and your boyfriend really were going to come down here...boy, DO I FEEL SILLY....seriously though, I never said I thought you were being serious, I said that people on here sure do seem to spend a lot of time thinking about me...which is obvious from your post...

Jason64504: That guy from fcp is dumb as hellJason64504: KowboyKoop or whateverAndersun127: Ya, no doubt.Andersun127: He's a moronAndersun127: But be careful - He's internet toughJason64504: LOL, a true E-ThugAndersun127: I'd love to see that kid and knock his teeth down his throatJason64504: Yeah, he wouldn't know what to do if he didn't have his monitor to hide behindJason64504: he's from Kirksville??? LOL.. Can we say Road Trip??Andersun127: I think we can.----------1. The cost to fill up my car with gas for the trip - $402. The cost of Snacks and Soda for the trip - $203. Finding directions from St Joseph, Missouri (Where i'm From) to Kirksville, Missouri (Where KowboyKoop's from) - Free at Mapquest.comSt-Kirk.gif4.The look on KowboyKoop's Face when my friend Jason and I arrive to beat the F*ck out of him - PRICELESSKowboyKoop.jpg
whos the e thugs now?...u guys sound pretty tough behind ur monitors...im sure hes scared.

Vatche,Allow me to quote myself.If you took this literally then you are the e-nerd. If you had half a brain you'd realize it was a joke. But i guess your limited brain capacity doesn't allow you to think that way. P.S. Get me a coffee