top 10

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10. opeth (theyre death metal, which sucks, but they have hella mellow prog songs that are amazing)
They are black metal actually. The most accesible Black metal band so far. To be super exact they are Progressive Black Metal...fwiw
1. Tortoise2. Autechre3. Cannibal Ox4. Can5. Dave Douglas6. Jon Brion7. Manitoba8. Four Tet9. Christopher Willits10. Taylor Deupree
hey do you know if its true that cannibal ox broke up a while ago? i heard that they did from a lot of people but now ive heard they never broke up or something.
I am old and Canadian. In no particular order (except the first):The Tragically HipBarney Bentall and the Legendary HeartsTom CochraneThe ClashLed ZeppelinThe Guess WhoBruce SpringsteenJohn MellencampThe PayolasJanis Joplin
Hey Gramps, do you remember Saga?
Only if you remember Asia
Ty for an excuse to post my favorite midi file. http://hits.mididb.com/19580222/Asia/Dont_Cry.midASIA! ASIA! .........
wow, i loved that song.great video, too
my bloody valentine, cure,new order, omd, interpol, pulp, smiths, depeche mode, skinny puppy, siouxsie,cocteau twins, slowdive, readymade,The Chameleons...Impossible to name only ten boss.
vnh sir.....
  • 6 months later...

hmm interesting...i didn't bother reading past the first few responses, but here's my 10 in no order1- zeppelin2- beatles3- black sabbath4- metallica5- tool6- michael jackson (you said 10 that someone else had to listen to, although i dont really like him, his music was pretty influential in its prime7- the mars volta8- pink floyd9- the allman brothers band10- kelly clarkson

Been downloading songs all day and figured I would hit this thread up for ideas. Sigur Ros is pretty good, any suggestions on some songs?
Just get Agaetis Byrjun in its entirety, it's so good. In my top ten albums ever.

if i had to pickradioheadsigur rosanimal collectivemodest mousethe unicornsbelle and sebastianbob marleythe flaming lipselliot smiththe avalanchesand the ones who barely missed the cutportisheadneutral milk hotelthe wrensthe strokesthe shinsthe rootspixiesotis reddinggodspeedclinicCYSHYbroken social scenearcade fire

here is my second ten list of bands you should listen to but wont because you havent heard of them, but am really just more curious if anyone at all here listens to them. (from most to least)angels of lightdiamanda galasheliumfoetusfreakwatertim buckleythe craneslove and rocketspatti smiththe the

In no order....1. Godsmack2. Prong3. Flotsam & Jetsam4. Gorillaz5. Scissor Sisters6. Kaiser Cheifs7. Modest Mouse8. Silkworm9. Corrosion of Conformity10. Crosby Stills and Nash

1. Guns N' Roses2. Led Zeppelin3. Metallica4. Weezer5. Red Hot Chili Peppers6. Pink Floyd7. AC/DC8. Aerosmith9. Blink 18210. Van Halen

1. Incubus2. Radiohead3. Tool4. Death Cab For Cutie5. Notorious B.I.G.6. Weezer7. Jay-Z8. Wilco9. The Decemberists10. Dave Matthews BandI don't really think these are in exact order, but close.

1. Incubus2. Radiohead3. Tool4. Death Cab For Cutie5. Notorious B.I.G.6. Weezer7. Jay-Z8. Wilco9. The Decemberists10. Dave Matthews BandI don't really think these are in exact order, but close.
thats an interesting list

Mine is kind of strange1. Tool2. Alkaline Trio3. A Perfect Circle4. Radiohead5. Sigur Ros6. AFI 7. NIN8. Death Cab9. Led Zeppelin10. The Cure2-10 change based on my mood. Number 1 is always the same though.