this sums up the entire general section

FCP casting....Ron Mexico as SuperMan....Miss Idaho as WonderWoman (or is she too sweet to pull that off?)Sorry Royal, you're Robin.Not sure on Batman and Aquaman
Sweet? You don't know me very well.
Your posts just seem so dainty and cordial, but if you can pull of the "cut off your fucking dick and nail it to your mother fucking head you faggity bitch" and that thing about fucking baby elephant heads, then the parts yours. Sorry if sweet offended you. I guess it's your avatar. How was it described that day...that look of innocence while knowing you can deep throat all 10 inches....
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCP casting....Ron Mexico as SuperMan....Miss Idaho as WonderWoman (or is she too sweet to pull that off?)Sorry Royal, you're Robin.Not sure on Batman and Aquaman
Your posts just seem so dainty and cordial, but if you can pull of the "cut off your fucking dick and nail it to your mother fucking head you faggity censored" and that thing about fucking baby elephant heads, then the parts yours. Sorry if sweet offended you. I guess it's your avatar. How was it described that day...that look of innocence while knowing you can deep throat all 10 inches....
Alright...I guess I am kind of sweet. But I'm sure I can pull off the "cut off your fucking dick and nail it to your mother fucking head you faggity censored". I just want to wear the costume really.
Your posts just seem so dainty and cordial, but if you can pull of the "cut off your fucking dick and nail it to your mother fucking head you faggity censored" and that thing about fucking baby elephant heads, then the parts yours. Sorry if sweet offended you. I guess it's your avatar. How was it described that day...that look of innocence while knowing you can deep throat all 10 inches....
Alright...I guess I am kind of sweet. But I'm sure I can pull off the "cut off your fucking dick and nail it to your mother fucking head you faggity censored". I just want to wear the costume really.
I'll bring it to you for Halloween. Maybe we can go trick or treating. Don't worry, everyone, I'll post pics of Miss Idaho in the costume in forum.

I showed it to my mom and stepdad. They laughed their asses off as well. brilliant.You should see Idaho in her Catgirl costume. Top notch. Crotchless of course. She wouldn't have it any other way.

I showed it to my mom and stepdad.  They laughed their asses off as well.  brilliant.You should see Idaho in her Catgirl costume.  Top notch.  Crotchless of course.   She wouldn't have it any other way.
i'm gonna fuck start your face
She's got a big mouth but she's not kidding.  I'm gonna whip you silly and censored you stupid.I almost fell out of my chair at that.I am so using that at the first opportunity.BTW - The wonder woman chick sounds like Sarah Silverman.
Good call imdb.com has her credited as raving bitch
She's got a big mouth but she's not kidding.  I'm gonna whip you silly and censored you stupid.I almost fell out of my chair at that.I am so using that at the first opportunity.BTW - The wonder woman chick sounds like Sarah Silverman.
Good call imdb.com has her credited as raving censored
I knew her voice sounded familiar, damn.lmao @ the clip

I watched it again and nearly fell off the chair laughing. This isn't internet roflmao bs either. I nearly fell off my chair.Someone please sticky this or something so I can start everyday listening to it.One more time before I go to bed. Maybe twice.

• 11 months later...