lost!!!!!!!

I'm just wondering what is going to be in the hatch???On a bigger scale I kinda' think they all died in the plane crash. I think they are stuck there until they resolve their individual issues. But what do I know?????

One of my friends was really drunk while watching the last season's finale and thought he was onto something. He was mainly just rambling, it was funny how much that show bugs him. He's determined to figure out before it's revealed. He seems to think it has something to do with the seven deadly sins and the devil, and he think's the hatch is a doorway to hell. I just want to know what the others are up to. I thought they were gonna be all badass and then they just turned out to be hillbillies on a tugboat, very dissapointing.

One of my friends was really drunk while watching the last season's finale and thought he was onto something.  He was mainly just rambling, it was funny how much that show bugs him.  He's determined to figure out before it's revealed.  He seems to think it has something to do with the seven deadly sins and the devil, and he think's the hatch is a doorway to hell.  I just want to know what the others are up to.  I thought they were gonna be all badass and then they just turned out to be hillbillies on a tugboat, very dissapointing.
Oh come on. Hillbillies are scary.
One of my friends was really drunk while watching the last season's finale and thought he was onto something.  He was mainly just rambling, it was funny how much that show bugs him.  He's determined to figure out before it's revealed.  He seems to think it has something to do with the seven deadly sins and the devil, and he think's the hatch is a doorway to hell.  I just want to know what the others are up to.  I thought they were gonna be all badass and then they just turned out to be hillbillies on a tugboat, very dissapointing.
Ever seen MOTEL HELL"It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincents Fritters"48430.1010.A.jpg

i love lost!! and i love love love love love love love LOVE love charlie!!! ive loved dom since lord of the rings. anyways, about the show. i wanna know what's up with those numbers!! also the whole hatch thing. but you know that they arent going to tell us whats in it until like, the very last episode because these writers are mean like that. lol. who thinks that the polar bear is real? i'm slightly confused on that. one final question; WHO'S GONNA DIE THIS SEASON?! my money's on kate. i was right about boone last season!!!

I agree...watch Deliverance and tell me hillbillies aren't scary.

This sucks, I watched the first season on DVD because I missed out on it when it was on TV. Now I can't just go to the next episode, I have to wait a whole week. I agree, it was pretty easy to predict Desmond was going to be on the island, but what he's up to is a new question entirely.

but i kind of figured after the creepy guy (i forget his name, starts with a d) said "we'll meet again in another lifetime, that he would be on the island. great show
yeah. i caught that too. as soon as desmond said that i knew it was him that was in the hatch. now i am driving myself crazy trying to figure out what he is doing there. i love it when a show or movie drives me crazy like this.

2nd season starts out with a bang! The voices in the forest and the apparition/image that Shannon saw was very creepy!Now we know what's in the hatch - but I'm looking forward to the "why" and "how".

WHO'S GONNA DIE THIS SEASON?! my money's on kate. i was right about boone last season!!!
No way!!! Kate is the eye-candy on the show. Unless she suddenly demands more money, she's not getting killed off! I think the crazy french chick Danielle is the next to die!

my guess is that the island is "purgatory" and they all died in the crash...the only way to get "off" the island is to come to terms with the wrongs in their lives...that explains why the leader guy (don't watch it enough to know their names) saw his dead dad on the island, and why the guy who was in a wheel chair can walk...you know, since they're dead and all

my guess is that the island is "purgatory" and they all died in the crash...the only way to get "off" the island is to come to terms with the wrongs in their lives...that explains why the leader guy (Jack) saw his dead dad on the island, and why the guy who was in a wheel chair (John) can walk...you know, since they're dead and all
What wrong did Boone come to terms with? That he shouldn't be screwing his sister?