this guy just made my day!!!!!

Not flaming you at all just showing you want an idiot you sounded like. I doubt any cares about your made up poker success. Good reading though but mostly fiction. Keep up the entertainment its enjoyable to read.

Not flaming you at all just showing you want an idiot you sounded like. I doubt any cares about your made up poker success. Good reading though but mostly fiction. Keep up the entertainment its enjoyable to read.
i'm glad is not fiction. come play me at UB to find out yourself. any game you want, fucking doucheteneight
Why do people do this? Do they just hate themselves?
If no one did care, than this thread wouldn't have that many posts.
you can back me, i turneed 250 into 3100 in the last 3 weeks...I also lost about 2k at 5/10 :club:
what site do you play on? want to play some heads up .50-1nl?? teneightps. anyone could come in here saying they've won this much and so on
THAT....is the definition of irony my friends.
i'm having a good run again. Deposited 65 dollars last week. ran it up to 2300 dollars by saturday. today i'm up 1200 dollars :club: mostly playing .50-1 and 1-2 nl. I guess i'm having another rush or something. I ran it up mostly playing .50-1 nl and 1-2nl..3 tabling for a lot of hours. plus the 600 dollar tourny 4th place finish did help me outteneight
I hope you realize that you can't turn $10 dollars into 2500 (the first rush) and then turn $65 into an comparable amount without an absurd amount of luck. The odds of both of these things happening in 7 days each time have to be around 300,000 to 1. Oh, and I don't mean to flame but the odds of a bad player having runs like this is around 50 times the odds good player having them. Just because good players typically are good because they minimize their exposure to luck, and it takes an incredible amount of luck to make this sort of thing happen.

6bb / 100 @ 1/2 shorthanded.Let's look at some stats : 4 tables, approximately 500 hands / hour, approximately 5 * 6bb / 100= 30bb / hour. at 1/ 2 thats 60$ / hour. Ten hours a day =$600 / day600 * 5 = $3000OMFG NO IMPOSSIBLE TO GET $3000 A WEEK....lol, welcome to my worldEdit : If you are really clever you can play 8 - 12 tables an hour for a decreased bb / 100 but increased win rate / 100. In my opinion you didn't really do any math before saying that it would be lucky to make this amount of money.at 1/2 NL it is in my opinion easier to make this amount if you can find a good enough table....

I'll probably get flamed for this but I have noticed teneight's post for awhile and I believe that he can hold his own at the tables he is playing at (except for 5/10 nl without playing reg). Quit being jealous and it wouldn't be a bad idea to see him in the strat section a little more.

I'll probably get flamed for this but I have noticed teneight's post for awhile and I believe that he can hold his own at the tables he is playing at (except for 5/10 nl without playing reg). Quit being jealous and it wouldn't be a bad idea to see him in the strat section a little more.
Wow, indiana I think there is some white fluid dripping from your lips!
majorleag hit AIM now your out of your meeting !!!!!!!1
True I HATE having conversations on IM. Instant messages are not for having any kind of substantive conversations. I got your message and will check out pokershare at some point.If you have anymore pertinent info you want to add, you can email it to me.

alright then, I use IM quite a lot whilst im playing, its easier than concentrating on writing an e-mail when multitabling a lot of tables. It is a lot easier to write one sentence than it is to write a whole e-mail.I don't really know what you wanna know but my new account is True3 if you sign up and refer. Use www.raketherake.com for rakebackuse rtr02761 for Rake the Rake referral if you are going to use that please.Mat

damn, gj with the huge rushes whether it be luck or skill,i went on like a 50 dollar rush in .05/.10 in the matter of an hour like a month back to boost my unbelievably minuscule role to 200, from 150, original deposit 20 back in May. So although its taking a while, as long as i can keep the money coming in and eventually move up in stakes, im happy.Anyway, Like i said, good job.Just Transfering money over to Full Tilt now from a small site, skin poker.

sorry I don't post on strategy more often. I just play 75% of the time i'm online and read FCP. if anyone calls BS on this thread, come play against me or watch me: teneight1084teneight
So the other 25% of the time is your dick still in chris's mouth?teneight
sorry I don't post on strategy more often. I just play 75% of the time i'm online and read FCP. if anyone calls BS on this thread, come play against me or watch me: teneight1084teneight
I'd like to watch.I have UB..but never play on it.How do I search for players?And..are u "searchable" i.e. did nont check the "remove from search" box.When do you play?thanks.
you made all that money, and you can't even transfer a measly $6.60 my way?
How about three fiddy? That's all it took to get rid of that damn loch ness monster.
Damn your lucky. My woman gave that damn monsta tree fiddy last week and he keeps comin back. When I found out she gave him tree fiddy I was all "Damn you woman, no wonder he keeps comin back you givin him a damn tree fiddy!". Damn monsta.