john turturro

i was just channel surfing and caught a glimpse of john turturro in the movie "the color of money". I love this guy. he is probably my favorite unheralded actor. he always delivers. i mean, he was The Jesus. do you guys have any other actors that you like that you dont feel get enough recognition?Edit: Sorry, meant to put this in off topic

I would have said Jeremy Piven until Entourage came out....now he gets his due.tuturro is definitely a good pick.One guy I love is Daniel Day-Lewis. He works so infrequently that people forget about him.His character Bill the Butcher in Gangs of NY was one of the best acting jobs I have ever seen. He makes that movie.

fist of all, I liked Con Air. Secondly, yes Buscemi is very good. I likes Ghost World. B4 Scarlett was cool and Thora was post America Beauty. They should rename that movie American Beauties. WOW. Tree's Lounge was ok.

I agree with Daniel Day Lewis.Awesome actor, he was very good in "The name of your father".I think thats what it was called (very late here and many beers later)Just checked, it was actully "In the Name of Your Father"A great peformance I'm sure nonetheless.

Daniel Day-Lewis is supposed to be making another movie right now.  Cant remember what it is about, but he infrequent is kind of an understatement, he went 13 years between movies.  He is the man though.
just flipped over to IMDB.com. He is playing the lead in a movie called The Ballad of Jack and Rose. Should be out soon I believe. Doesnt look all that exciting though....appears to be an art-housy picture.
I agree with Daniel Day Lewis.Awesome actor, he was very good in "The name of your father".I think thats what it was called (very late here and many beers later)Just checked, it was actully "In the Name of Your Father"A great peformance I'm sure nonetheless.
very good performance. Not as good as Hawkeye in Last of the Mohicans or Butcher in Gangs of NY. A very very good movie that is very underrated though (in the name of the father)

Come on, how about his MOST colorful best role EVER. "Nobody fu.cks with the Jesus."ps I cant find any Big Lebowski avatars. anyone got a link to some?Co-D

wow con air and armageddon? why dont you go out and watch some real movies with steve buscemi in them?
ROFLI mean Con Air??WTF
I hated Armageddon, but I though Buscemi was funny in it...and I liked Con Air because every once in a while, I'm in the mood for a senseless violence movie.If you don't like my taste in movies, I don't give half a rat's ass.
wow con air and armageddon? why dont you go out and watch some real movies with steve buscemi in them?
ROFLI mean Con Air??WTF
I hated Armageddon, but I though Buscemi was funny in it...and I liked Con Air because every once in a while, I'm in the mood for a senseless violence movie.If you don't like my taste in movies, I don't give half a rat's ass.
Fair enough.Have a great day!!!!(sw)Nah just Kidding.(sw)

Sam Rockwell and Mark Ruffalo. Very underrated and very entertaining. Anyone seen Safe Men? Had both of them in it. Hysterical. Every character is a winner. Paul Giamatti and Harvey Feinstein too. Sweet stache, bro.Nobody messes with the CHOP.Anyone?

Sam Rockwell and Mark Ruffalo. Very underrated and very entertaining. Anyone seen Safe Men? Had both of them in it. Hysterical. Every character is a winner. Paul Giamatti and Harvey Feinstein too.  Sweet stache, bro.Nobody messes with the CHOP.Anyone?
Kudos. Legends the two of them.
Wipe your nose Julian.   I hate that shit.Stake me Eddie.  I can beat that kid anyday.  I love The Color of Money.VincentKids got a sledgehammer break.
yeah whatever happened to that guy who played vince i thought he was great but he's never on tv or in the tabloids
Wipe your nose Julian.   I hate that shit.Stake me Eddie.  I can beat that kid anyday.  I love The Color of Money.VincentKids got a sledgehammer break.
yeah whatever happened to that guy who played vince i thought he was great but he's never on tv or in the tabloids
I hear he l0ves the c0ck though and he is about to enter a fake marriage with a real cutie and he is a religious wierdo that fired the publicist who kept him out of the tabloids and made him seem normal. L. Ron Hubbard was a science fiction writer that wanted to get rich.
I like feet I don't know why.Your fired, your fired, oh your so fired.