honestly, was your first impression of dn that he

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, am I not right? Honestly, I know myself AND most of the people I know had the same conclusion (glad it wasn't right, although I am a liberal and would be OK with it). Some guys just have gay tendancies, I guess.

haha, am I not right? Honestly, I know myself AND most of the people I know had the same conclusion (glad it wasn't right, although I am a liberal and would be OK with it). I just have gay tendancies, some guys guess.
Fixed your post.
Honestly? You want honesty?You have some serious growing up to do. You come on his site and ask something so stupid?
haha, just making an interesting comment that I'm SURE everybody wanted to say but didn't until now. I'm sure the metrosexual thing is very valid though.
Honestly? You want honesty?You have some serious growing up to do. You come on his site and ask something so stupid?
haha, just making an interesting comment that I'm SURE everybody wanted to say but didn't until now. I'm sure the metrosexual thing is very valid though.
And I'm sure this thread will be locked. Atleast, I'm sure it should.
This is not Neverwin's site.
Just decided to post something that I'm sure 50% of his fans initially thought once they first saw the dude. That's all.
usually someone needs a coc.k hanging out of their mouff to look gay. IMO.that or spandex with leather
It's not interesting, it's asinine. I for one always put a list of the things I shop for on a website- it is fun to do. I'm a big fan of buying s hit and I like to share what I buy. It doesn't make me gay- every suit I have is tailored, I have my jeans custom made to the exact specs of my sweet ass- that does not make me gay. Now, if I were to go on a dudes website and say, " Hey fellas, was your first impression of blank that he was gay' " well now THAT would be gay. Speaking of jeans I am currently working on a project surrounding jeans that I design. If anyone is interested or has something they might like to see on a pair of jeans made for them, let me know. Except for Fubar the sperm, I am mad at him. Him I will buy a pair of rustlers from wal mart, piss on them and there you go. Designer jeans for Fubar.
It's not interesting, it's asinine. I for one always put a list of the things I shop for on a website- it is fun to do. I'm a big fan of buying s hit and I like to share what I buy. It doesn't make me gay- every suit I have is tailored, I have my jeans custom made to the exact specs of my sweet ass- that does not make me gay. Now, if I were to go on a dudes website and say, " Hey fellas, was your first impression of blank that he was gay' " well now THAT would be gay. Speaking of jeans I am currently working on a project surrounding jeans that I design. If anyone is interested or has something they might like to see on a pair of jeans made for them, let me know. Except for Fubar the sperm, I am mad at him. Him I will buy a pair of rustlers from wal mart, censored on them and there you go. Designer jeans for Fubar.
cool man. I'm not hating on you or DN. I'm just stating something that has been brought up in my circle of friends (something of which I've stood up for DN) and just was interseted in opinions of other people.
Find a circle of friends that doesn't include 13 year olds and you will be set then.
weak
I would venture that I am right the f uck on. Seriously, save yourself, and let this thread die.
Um no, how bout you save yourself and deepthroat a shotgun, and in case that doesn't work for you, go ahead and contact me for a game since you live in my area. Rman3911@cox.net. Thanks in advance :-D