biggest edge you've ever lost

6 8 of clubs is one of the best hands to take down pocket aces.
baaahah. here you go again u stupid idiot.should i just keep following your posts?gapped suited connectors are not. first off. suited connectors have a better chanceand last. AA is the best starting hand against AA
You are the idiot I clearly said one of the best hands, It is better to take down aces than a pocket pair. The best hand to take down aces is 6 7 suited where your suit isnt in their hand. Whenever you want to play me heads up for money I will be at Full Tilt fag.
baaahah. here you go again u stupid idiot.should i just keep following your posts?gapped suited connectors are not. first off. suited connectors have a better chanceand last. AA is the best starting hand against AA
You are the idiot I clearly said one of the best hands, It is better to take down aces than a pocket pair. The best hand to take down aces is 6 7 suited where your suit isnt in their hand. Whenever you want to play me heads up for money I will be at Full Tilt censored.
Ron Mexico's going to chop off your huge pair if you keep mouthing off to Royal Like this. I'd apologize if I were you.
You are the idiot I clearly said one of the best hands, It is better to take down aces than a pocket pair. The best hand to take down aces is 6 7 suited where your suit isnt in their hand. Whenever you want to play me heads up for money I will be at Full Tilt censored.
Ron Mexico's going to chop off your huge pair if you keep mouthing off to Royal Like this. I'd apologize if I were you.
No thanks, the guys has something against me for some reason
/puts on his Smash hat.Royal's right. You're wrong. AA is the best starting hand against AA.Do you see why?Good luck.

Play 2/5 NL a couple months ago. Had AA UTG, raised, got 2 callers. Flopped A Q 6, bet out, button calls. Turn 2, bet again, button calls.River 2, bet out again, button raises........wtf?I'm thinking "No way that he could have dueces." Reraised, putting him all in (had him covered.)He calls, flips the pocket deuces, says "I had you on overcards." :roll:

I don't know the %'s, but I flopped four aces and lost. Me ac ah, flop ad as 2dturn jh river 5d. I bet small amout on flop and checked turn and reaised all in on river. Opponent had 4d 3d, very close to breaking my computer.That's the worst beat I ever had. (SO FAR)!

$100 NL at a home game I play at.Me - A10 Him - Q5 Flop - A 10 10 (Odds of Me winning 99.7%, Him 0.3%)Turn - Q (Odds of Me winning 95.4%, Him 4.6%)River - Q (Odds of Me winning ZERO, LOL)Total Pot ~ $175It sucked... but at least it wasnt some exorbant amount of money. Some ridiculous beats are gonna happen to us all at some point, I just hope to be at a bad beat jackpot table when it does :club: .

I had 1010 vs AK and got it all in preflop. Flop comes 10 5 5. Turn 5, river 5. Other guy wins with the A kicker against my 10. Basically cost me a spot to cash in an MTT. I was at my friend's dorm and I think 4 people watched me just fall out of the chair to the floor.