anyone want to hook me up with 20 bucks on bodog or 50 bucks on party poker... theres a 120% chance ill pay you back i just had to cash out my money from party poker out for my girlfriends birthday and wont have money to deposit until monday. If any of you rich dudes want to hook me up that'd be tight lolI know yall are just going to laugh at me and what not but you can look at my stats on pokerprophecy.. peenuthut... on party poker and see that im an okay player and can probly double up by midnight tonight and pay you back.

anyone want to hook me up with 20 bucks on bodog or 50 bucks on party poker... theres a 120% chance ill pay you back i just had to cash out my money from party poker out for my girlfriends birthday and wont have money to deposit until monday. If any of you rich dudes want to hook me up that'd be tight lolI know yall are just going to laugh at me and what not but you can look at my stats on pokerprophecy.. peenuthut... on party poker and see that im an okay player and can probly double up by midnight tonight and pay you back.
Sent.
has anyone actually ever gotten free money like this before?I see people begging way too much
I doubt it...if Phil Ivey loaned out money to everyone who asks him for money on Full Tilt he'd be broke. I kid you not, when Ivey sits at a table at Full Tilt he is inundated with money requests, as are the other pros on the site. There are too many people that are afraid of putting their own money on the line.What I find funny though is people try to hit up Matusow for money all the time on that site, when all they have to do is deposit some money and put Matusow on Tilt then you'll have all his money within a hour.