best golf joke ever?

i laughed actually and just told 3 of my office workers who also laughed :?
You probably just laughed at the thought of hitting fat chicks... but the joke itself was pretty weak.
You probably just laughed at the thought of hitting fat chicks... but the joke itself was pretty weak.
whenever i wanna laugh at fat chicks i always pull up this picture and think of how bad this has to suck, then i feel bad for making fun of overweight people and go repent.buttonup.JPG
whenever i wanna laugh at fat chicks i always pull up this picture and think of how bad this has to suck, then i feel bad for making fun of overweight people and go repent.buttonup.JPG
OMG,the joke made me giggle..But this made me LMAO!!
OMG,the joke made me giggle..But this made me LMAO!!
YIKES! Don't post pictures like that when I'm trying to eat!!! And Royal, I don't care what they say. The joke was funny.

This is the funniest golf joke (being a club pro, I have heard them all)A woman has just started to play golf when she gets stung on the arm by a bee. She rushes back to the clubhouse, hoping to find a doctor. She asks, "Is anyone here a doctor." One guy, who was pretty drunk, stands up and says, "I'm a doctor, what can I help you with?" "I've been stung by a bee." "Oh really, where?" "Between the first and second hole" "Well, first of all, your stance is too wide..."

I dont have a Joke but a good Redneck Drunk Story:I was playing golf with some buddies we go to # 11 and my friend went to piss on a pine tree. At the base of the tree was a snake. So he thinks he is going to get a good scare out of us and pick the snake up and bring it to the tee box. Well... He picks up a Copper Head. The snake latches on to his index finger through his golf glove. He kills it with a golf club and comes up to us and tells us he got bit by a snake. Then he insists we finish the round and take him to the Hospital after the 18 holes.By the time we threw his ass in a car in the parking lot his finger was black and as big around as a Brautwarst. The Hosp. was a 10 minute drive. When we pulled up his arm was as big around as the above Chick's waist and black as the ace of spades. 4 days and 14 viles of antivenom he got to come home.

A newcomer to the country club was placed in a foursome of "regulars" for an 8:00 a.m. Saturday round. They were apprehensive about playingwith a stranger until he shot a 72. Needless to say, they were impressed and invited him to play the following Saturday morning at 8:00, their regular tee time. He replied that he'd love to, but that if he showed up a few minutes late, he would catch up. The next Saturday he showed up early, warmed up, and shot 73, this time left-handed. Well, his new friends were completely impressed now, and asked him to be a regular in their foursome. He answered that he'd love to, but that he might be a few minutes late for the tee time. Overcome with curiosity about his ambidextrous abilities, one of the regulars asked, "Wait a minute. You played right-handed and shot a 72 last week. You played left-handed this week and shot 73! And you always tell us you may be late? What's the deal?" The new member explained, "Well, if I wake up Saturday morning and my wife is sleeping on her right side, I play right-handed. If she's sleeping on her left side, I play left-handed."Another member asked, "What if she's sleeping on her back?" "That," said the man, "is when I'll be a few minutes late."

I sincerely apologize for bringing this to the attention of the forum.With that being said, am I the only one who doesn't see any underwear? The only person who could like that woman is someone who has a fetish pulling apart grilled cheese sandwiches. How is that for a visual???

A guy was having the worst day ever. On hole #2 he missed a two foot birdie putt for $200. Hole #5 he hit his drive into the woods. On the way home, he got a flat tire and then got his new goldf shoes dirty. He gets home and his wife is nagging the $hit out of him for not taking the garbage out before golfing. He finally snaps and beats her to death w/ his 8 iron. He realizes it when he comes to, and calls the police. The policeman shows up and asks what happened. He rehashes the whole day with all the poor shots and etc. The cop says, I understand. How many times did you hit her with the club. He responds, I don't know, but it must have been around 15. The cop looks at him and says,Tell you what, I'll mark you down for an 11.Thank you.

An older gentlemen is walking up to his ball on the fairway when all of a sudden a number of cars come driving by on the nearby road, all part of a funeral. The old man drops to one knee, says a prayer, and is about to hit his second shot when the younger gentlemen he's playing with stops him and tells him "that was the nicest thing I've ever seen!" The old man replies: "Well, I was married to her for fifty years, it was the least I could do..." :club:

Guy comes home from golfing and punches his wife.She says "why'd ya do THAT?"He replys "I'm hitting everything fat today".Have a good weekend folks!Best...
Awesome. ****ing awesome. Seriously, that's a great way to end a work week. Thanks.

A man and his wife are out golfing on a Sunday afternoon when they get to a long par 5 running alongside a farm. The man slices his tee shot on to the farm and behind a barn. When he gets up to the ball the barn is directly in the way so he tells his wife to open up both doors so he can punch the shot through the barn and back to the fairway. He smacks his shot and it ricochets off the barn and strikes his wife in the head killing her dead.After a few months of grieving the man is out golfing with a good friend and comes to the same hole. He hits his tee shot and again it's a huge slice that ends up behind the same barn. When they get up the ball the barn is directly in the way of his next shot. His buddy tells him that he should open up he barn doors and punch the shot through to the fairwayThe man says absolutely not. Last time I tried that I got a Double Bogey.