guinevar's 100k 8 tabling project for jayson weber

He has been sleeping on the couch all day. Played a little Halo2, drank a couple beers, and fell back to sleep.He's worthless.
Haha. Hit him 8 times with a pillow, one for each table he should be playing :club:
He has been sleeping on the couch all day. Played a little Halo2, drank a couple beers, and fell back to sleep.He's worthless.
How did you know what I've been doing all week?Eerie, man. Eerie.Ice

It has started. Jayson is experiencing a bit of a downswing at the moment, but it looks like this might change to a 6-handed table project. It'd be a lot easier to clear the 100k at that, but we're unsure of an expected bb/100 for someone 6-8 tabling 6max tables or 4 tabling 6 max and 4 tabling full ring.

I was looking forward to daily updates on here. Number of hands played/$won/lost.Are there daily updates on JWebs blog?8 tables, 6 max, one screen...that sounds tricky.

I was looking forward to daily updates on here. Number of hands played/$won/lost.Are there daily updates on JWebs blog?8 tables, 6 max, one screen...that sounds tricky.
He has two 20 inch Dell lcd monitors on loan from Edog.
its sick.
Where did Edog come from?!?! He's got my dell 2001fp's.Oh yeah I remember now, you just said "Edog" instead of "Tdog" as I am now referred to.-Travis(Tdog)
Where did Edog come from?!?! He's got my dell 2001fp's.Oh yeah I remember now, you just said "Edog" instead of "Tdog" as I am now referred to.-Travis(Tdog)
holla?
since when does 2bb/100 at 3/6 constitute "killing" the game?
lol, 2BB/100 is killing the game smrt guy. go to 2+2 and check out CallMeIshmael's stats post, you will be surprised as to what real stats look like
lol, 2BB/100 is killing the game smrt guy. go to 2+2 and check out CallMeIshmael's stats post, you will be surprised as to what real stats look like
linky linkerson?- Jordan
linky linkerson?- Jordan
I don't feel like digging for it. the title of it is called: I hate you tiger woods aka stats post by CallMeIshmael