i bought a fcp t-shirt, did you?

Hey all...I bought a FCP T-shirt today. I paid for 2nd day air. I know I won't have it for the weekend but I am looking forward to getting it. I was hoping for some women shirts, but this will do for now. I also bought one of the card covers for a friend of mine.So, did anyone else get a shirt?

I was going to get a shirt, but then I checked the shipping!$16 shipping to Canada seems a bit ridiculous for a $14.99 shirt!
hey, DN has to make money someway. just in case this poker thing doesn't work out.
I was going to get a shirt, but then I checked the shipping!$16 shipping to Canada seems a bit ridiculous for a $14.99 shirt!
Yeah plus they don't take credit cards from Canadians either.You have to get a money order and mail it to them. I'm way to lazy to do that for a shirt.
Hey all...I bought a FCP T-shirt today. I paid for 2nd day air. I know I won't have it for the weekend but I am looking forward to getting it. I was hoping for some women shirts, but this will do for now. I also bought one of the card covers for a friend of mine.So, did anyone else get a shirt?
Nah, no shirt but then again, I do need something to wash the car with.........
Yeah plus they don't take credit cards from Canadians either.You have to get a money order and mail it to them. I'm way to lazy to do that for a shirt.
Shows how stupid Daniel's business team is (sorry "business" team). Let's see, Daniel is Canadian, a large part of his fan base is Canadian, many FCPers are Canadian, I know, let's make it a pain in the as s to get them to pay and charge them a crazy amount to ship. That should sell a lot of T-Shirts!!!!

So many freakin bitter people on this forum.. I'm sure the prices will adjust shortly, its a bit of trial and error I'm guessing with the site & backend. I know from experience that real-time shipping quotes are a bitch to work with (Assuming the site uses it?)

So many freakin bitter people on this forum.. I'm sure the prices will adjust shortly, its a bit of trial and error I'm guessing with the site & backend. I know from experience that real-time shipping quotes are a censored to work with (Assuming the site uses it?)
It's called being a critic, not bitter. Just because we all our fans of Daniel does not mean we have to love everything he does. And Trial & Error?Daniel's so called business team should know what they are doing, none of this trial and error stuff. Otherwise, why have a business team?
Shows how stupid Daniel's business team is (sorry "business" team). Let's see, Daniel is Canadian, a large part of his fan base is Canadian, many FCPers are Canadian, I know, let's make it a pain in the as s to get them to pay and charge them a crazy amount to ship. That should sell a lot of T-Shirts!!!!
I totally agree. I was considering buying one....but obviously won't now that I know this. Why they would make it so poorly accessible to Canadians is beyond me ( for the above stated reasons).
So many freakin bitter people on this forum.. I'm sure the prices will adjust shortly, its a bit of trial and error I'm guessing with the site & backend.  I know from experience that real-time shipping quotes are a censored to work with (Assuming the site uses it?)
It's called being a critic, not bitter. Just because we all our fans of Daniel does not mean we have to love everything he does. And Trial & Error?Daniel's so called business team should know what they are doing, none of this trial and error stuff. Otherwise, why have a business team?
I'm sure all Gov meant was that they probably threw this up quickly to meet the demand for merchandise. I know a lot of members had been asking to see the shirts & hats and wanted to know where to buy one, so this was their way of getting something up and running for now -- I'm certain they will work on a better solution for all you guys up north soon. Don't forget, DN is tying the knot this weekend! I'm sure most of his biz team will be at the wedding as well, so cut 'em some slack. :-) PS, if you're into poker shirts, check out my site (see my sig below).

mine just came in the mail today and I think it's a pretty cool t-shirt. I will not hesitate to wear it the next time I play. Speaking of which, I may represent at Foxwoods next Thursday. Anyway, it's just a shirt and I certainly wouldn't pay $16 for shipping.

Hey Emms,i got a signed 10,7 offsuit from Daniel for ya buddy.Oh ya., me and boyle just baught sick new custom tables., we'll have to get a 705 local game going soon.i'll let u know
Also found the shirts on cardplayer.com's store under Daniel Negreanu. Not sure if the shipping is better just thought I'd point that out.
Cardplayer gets their stuff from Flopgear, so it's the same shipping and if your Canadian you still have to send them a money order. :x