if you play at party, you must see this

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude.You're killing me.Stop.Not to mention I hate when other people are, almost, as funny as I think I am.Stop.
No one is as funny as you. Thing that got me was the fact I was expecting to see the hanger photo for the 1000th time. So I missed the spray paint for a good minute. I love being dumb. :club:
That is the worst attempt at a hoax ever.  He clearly did that is MS Paint.  Some of you guys will believe anything!
No way, you must think the world is flat LOL.He couldnt make it look so REALISTIC in MSpaint. Go back and read the thread, these screenshots could not have been faked. Im a graphic designer.

In the screen shot with the Aces.. something is not right, they are all clubs, I cant quite put my finger on it.But i'm sure it means something is wrong with the PP server.Now i'm gona give the OP the benefit of the doubt, cuz he's been posting here for so long.So., i believe you Econ.PS. Basecomeb is still a douche

That is the worst attempt at a hoax ever. He clearly did that is MS Paint. Some of you guys will believe anything!
No way, you must think the world is flat LOL.He couldnt make it look so REALISTIC in MSpaint. Go back and read the thread, these screenshots could not have been faked. Im a graphic designer.
Hey. your clever.. masterbation does make you witty eh.Tell you what. When you have something important to say, use the big boy voice ok.

That picture of the three aces was the best.P.S. Royal Tour is a huge tool. He called himself a big deal in a forum. He then backs it up by saying Oh i was quoting Anchorman but in the context of the argument he clearly wasn't. A clear loser

That picture of the three aces was the best.P.S. Royal Tour is a huge tool. He called himself a big deal in a forum. He then backs it up by saying Oh i was quoting Anchorman but in the context of the argument he clearly wasn't. A clear loser
Yes he is. JistTheFist and him must talk on the phone about how uBeR 1337 they are on these forums. They have definately made it to the big time!
Yes he is. JistTheFist and him must talk on the phone about how uBeR 1337 they are on these forums. They have definately made it to the big time!
Hacker "Sp33k" for leet, or elite. Originating from 31337 "eleet", the UDP port used by Dead Cow Cult, a hacker group, to access Windows 95 using Back Orifice, a notorious hacking program.
Ok., first question directed to andersun is this "have you ever talked to a woman let alone slept with one?" seriously. as for Bascomeb, its simple really., Your infatuated with me arent you. Are you jealous?. whats going on here. You used to be cool. Now you've changedDo you think i'm a big deal?. maybe a minor celebrity in your eyes?. Baaahahahaa.. idiotWell I thought my anchor man comment was rather easy to pick up on.