new forum game.

2 words: skinny legs
The poster above me is lost somewhere in the the skin flaps of the girl on the left in his avatar.
the poster above me knows this because he is in fact the girl on the right side of my avatar
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poster above me is lost somewhere in the the skin flaps of the girl on the left in his avatar.
the poster above me knows this because he is in fact the girl on the right side of my avatar
The poster above me should have his head examined for choosing that avatar. He should then have his eyes poked out as punishment for making all the rest of us look at it.
The poster above me should have his head examined for choosing that avatar. He should then have his eyes poked out as punishment for making all the rest of us look at it.
the poster above me loves me and my unique, albeit sick, sense of humor.
This is true but it does not change the fact that I am now contemplating suitable punishments for the poster above me.
This is true but it does not change the fact that I am now contemplating suitable punishments for the poster above me.
yes i think i know exactly what type of "punishments" the above poster would like to give me

I want ed to keep this on the first page so...the poster above me...uh...ummm...really likes this thread? I got nothin'

I don't think there is one thing that the poster above me has typed that I haven't laughed at. Now does that say that the poster above me is funny, or that I need to get out more...you decide.

The poter above me can start to get rid of her shyness by sending me her naked pics :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: