party poker rant

Something else to consider is the level of play you are participating in when you play.If there are an average of 6 players seeing every flop and some of them staying to the river, you are going to see some ugly beats. For instance, someone holding 35 offsuit with a board of AQ942 when you were jamming the pot with your AA every step of the way. When homeboy turns over that 35, you just sit there amazed that guy was even able to turn on his computer.Think of all the times you threw away complete garbage and sure enough, had you been an idiot and stayed in the hand, you would have scooped a huge pot.The times that people catch amazing cards stick out in our minds, they are memorable, whereas the times when the player/players just fold at the river, cause they missed, are not as memorable.You wanna see some rigged poker? Come out to California and play some live 3/6 LHE.
or the 3/6 at canterbury and good post
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause definitely in essence the more bad beats=bigger pots=bigger rake=more ppl rebuyPoker still is a game of luck though and as most of u have seen probably in ur home games.... anything can happen. Example I've never made quads in online poker but made them already 5 times in home games, though its true I play more.These poker sites, due to legal issues, probably don't come under the strictest inspection for they way they run/card generators... whether they are really random. But if they are popular and pros are sanctioning them. They can't be entirely a fraud.I've definitely played at some site where it is for sure fraud, these are usually the newer sites trying to get ppl interested by giving them free money and dealing everybody outrageously good hole cards and making the flops interesting. I had pockets at least 25% of the time with face cards probably 80% of the time. So yeah, we will really never know but thats the risk with playin online. You can make it big or you can break it big and its all done without u seeing a dealer deal the cards in front of your eyes.

i know i will get flamed for this too but im with ive played many hours on say 7 sights. and me personally have never seen on any other sites the things ive seen on party poker. sure occasionaly u take bad beats and more bad beats because its online more hands, but party poker is a never ending bad beat

"Think of all the times you threw away complete garbage and sure enough, had you been an idiot and stayed in the hand, you would have scooped a huge pot."I prefer to think about the far more numerous times I've folded correctly and saved money. Bad beats are nothing more than water off a duck's back.

i know i will get flamed for this too but im with ive played many hours on say 7 sights. and me personally have never seen on any other sites the things ive seen on party poker. sure occasionaly u take bad beats and more bad beats because its online more hands, but party poker is a never ending bad beat
I sometimes wonder,just what the english language ever did to some of you,to make you butcher it with such consistency, savagery and glee.
I sometimes wonder,just what the english language ever did to some of you,to make you butcher it with such consistency, savagery and glee.
yea i know my english does suck. oh well we are all going to have to learn spanish soon
"Think of all the times you threw away complete garbage and sure enough, had you been an idiot and stayed in the hand, you would have scooped a huge pot."I prefer to think about the far more numerous times I've folded correctly and saved money. Bad beats are nothing more than water off a duck's back.
Appearently you missed the point of my post. It is amusing how you managed to take a quote out of it's context and apply it to your unrelated point.I was merely using an example of why bad beats appear to happen at lower levels more often, as the players will make completely -EV plays and when they hit, you're baffled and it sticks in your mind.Why I bother to respond in General anymore is beyond me.
I generally win close to or over %80 of the hands I showdown, which is all I care about....
If you won 80% of showdowns you woulnd't be posting here about Party Poker being rigged.
Thank you, I could not have put it better.