hole cards revealed?

A good friend of mine recently told me to stop playing online poker because two guys he playes a regular tourny with have purchaced a program ,"sneeky peek" I think, and can see all hole cards at the table.Does anyone have any info on this or anything like it. I hope its not true but my friend said these guys have been using it at major sites and it works he seemed convinced.

There was a posting on the forum about 2 weeks ago with a link to a site where some clown was selling his program to do just that. A few forum regulars said it does work.

A good friend of mine recently told me to stop playing online poker because two guys he playes a regular tourny with have purchaced a program ,"sneeky peek" I think, and can see all hole cards at the table.Does anyone have any info on this or anything like it. I hope its not true but my friend said these guys have been using it at major sites and it works he seemed convinced.
Your good friend is wrong. No such program exists.

This is why I don't play that much online poker. Well that, and I'm not that into it. And I suck. No pokertracker, no nothing. I just use it as a bridge to my next live play session. Did I mention that I suck?

There was a posting on the forum about 2 weeks ago with a link to a site where some clown was selling his program to do just that. A few forum regulars said it does work.
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious. Ray
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.  
"Thank you, Simone ..."

Everyone in this forum uses this secret software. That's why everyone on here wins huge. It not only let's you see the person's hole cards, it let's you see the person. By the way, nice shirt.

i wish this program would show me the board before it comes, too...the other night, i saw my opponent had aces, but i thought my J6o would crack them so i went allin.the bastard rivered me, lucky bitch

It still amazes me that so many people just don't have any common sense.Why would they sell this program if it existed? By using it themselves they would make more money and the sites wouldn't know about it. How many copies do you think you would have to sell to equal and 8 hr. session at a 10/20NL game or 100/200 limit on Stars.

It still amazes me that so many people just don't have any common sense.Why would they sell this program if it existed? By using it themselves they would make more money and the sites wouldn't know about it. How many copies do you think you would have to sell to equal and 8 hr. session at a 10/20NL game or 100/200 limit on Stars.
My favorite question is to ask the simple question "Why would a poker site send to your client the other players hole cards?"Your best bet would be to find the server farm that deals the hands. Hack a nearby machine and throw up a packet sniffer, then spend an inordinate amount of time figuring out a) the encryption system they use and B) the packet structure. Er, not that I put any thought into this or anything...Ray

Anyone with half a brain knows that those cheat at poker software scams are nothing more than a crummy odds calculator with a shitty strategy guide. OP, you and your friend need a lobotomy.