hottest female in poker.

Cathy Liebert is money...liebert.jpg
what i would pay to see her naked just one time, mmmmmmmmm
This is so wrong for so many reasons, but funny.Maybe not wrong in more than 1 way actually..... Just the shear fact that her face looks like something that came out of my ass.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shana Hiatt...definite hottie, but like Erin Ness, not really considered a poker player.Can't go wrong with Clonie Gowen.Don't know if she plays or not, and no disrespect intended, but if anyone saw the pix from DN's weekend with the logo finalists, I think you'd agree Chadwick's wife is pretty smoking hot.

It always irks me too that the women of FCP aren't considered the hottest poker players in these threads. Don't you guys realize we have some real hotties around here in MarionSauce, Nikki_N, PokerSpice, and others I'm sure I'm forgetting now? And real girls are so much hotter than unattainable girls, especially girls that can kick your ass and take your money.Canada's "I'd do him" EV just went up about 3 points.
Easy answer there. Most of us have no idea what you all look like.Ray
It always irks me too that the women of FCP aren't considered the hottest poker players in these threads. Don't you guys realize we have some real hotties around here in MarionSauce, Nikki_N, PokerSpice, and others I'm sure I'm forgetting now? And real girls are so much hotter than unattainable girls, especially girls that can kick your ass and take your money.Canada's "I'd do him" EV just went up about 3 points.
Easy answer there. Most of us have no idea what you all look like.Ray
Hmmm, I don' know. I think everyone knows what Marion looks like. Most people have seen pics of Nikki. And a handful of guys here have seen mine and Spice's pics. So, I see your point, but not totally buying it.
Hmmm, I don' know.  I think everyone knows what Marion looks like.  Most people have seen pics of Nikki.  And a handful of guys here have seen mine and Spice's pics.  So, I see your point, but not totally buying it.
I have seen a pic or two of Nikki on the Kissing Girls forum, and that's the only one. While I find her pretty, I don't find her the "hottest female in poker."I'm willing to review all others though to see if they change my mind. :-) Ray
Hmmm, I don' know.  I think everyone knows what Marion looks like.  Most people have seen pics of Nikki.  And a handful of guys here have seen mine and Spice's pics.  So, I see your point, but not totally buying it.
I have seen a pic or two of Nikki on the Kissing Girls forum, and that's the only one. While I find her pretty, I don't find her the "hottest female in poker."I'm willing to review all others though to see if they change my mind. :-) Ray
Go Away
Go Away
Yeah, I agree. Since the point of my first argument was that real girls (ie, girls you know, girls who are actually attainable) are hotter than airbrushed, plastic girls anyway, you obviously don't agree if you don't think Nik is hot and I don't feel like showing you the error in your thinking.Secondly, this will not turn into a picture swap because real women don't need to prove ourselves.
Hmmm, I don' know. I think everyone knows what Marion looks like. Most people have seen pics of Nikki. And a handful of guys here have seen mine and Spice's pics. So, I see your point, but not totally buying it.
Go Away
sup sauce money, glad to see the pic is back...looks great....

is marion the hotpants asian girl who switched up to darth vader after awhile? from her avatar she looked pretty cute.i remember when the avatar changed. i thought to myself, "she was probably getting 3 PMs a day minimum from hard up poker dweebs because of that pic..."other than that, i don't know what anybody here looks like except the people who went to vegas, daniel, and jayson webber, who looks exactly like i expected him to.

is marion the hotpants asian girl who switched up to darth vader after awhile? from her avatar she looked pretty cute.i remember when the avatar changed. i thought to myself, "she was probably getting 3 PMs a day minimum from hard up poker dweebs because of that pic..."other than that, i don't know what anybody here looks like except the people who went to vegas, daniel, and jayson webber, who looks exactly like i expected him to.
an anorexic vanilla ice?? yepp thats jwebb
an anorexic vanilla ice?? yepp thats jwebb
that's about what i look like too. watch it!he looks like what he is: a nice enthusiastic kid from wisconsin who has probably never been laid in his life.owned%20baby.jpgsw
Go Away
Yeah, I agree. Since the point of my first argument was that real girls (ie, girls you know, girls who are actually attainable) are hotter than airbrushed, plastic girls anyway, you obviously don't agree if you don't think Nik is hot and I don't feel like showing you the error in your thinking.Secondly, this will not turn into a picture swap because real women don't need to prove ourselves.
Hahahaha! So untrue and so funny!You tell me then how we're supposed to consider you the hottest female in poker if we can't see what you look like? I said flat out that I thought Nikki was pretty, but not the hottest female, so I'm insulting and a pig because I didn't call her the goddess of all poker? Get real. I saw a pick of Nikki. I thought she was pretty. It turns out that's NOT an insult Renae. Duh. I haven't seen pics of anyone else, so I can't judge what they look like and how they rate. If you saw my wife, who I love more than anything, you'd see quite obviously that I am not into airbrushed plastic girls, as my wife as about as girl next door as you can get and I find her stunningly beautiful.I know its an internet forum and stupid posts abound, but I find it sad when the spouting off like this commences when a) its a frivolous topic to begin with where everyone was just having fun up to this point and B) you don't know me or my tastes and presume far too much.*shrug*Ray
Go Away
Hahahaha! So untrue and so funny!You tell me then how we're supposed to consider you the hottest female in poker if we can't see what you look like? I said flat out that I thought Nikki was pretty, but not the hottest female, so I'm insulting and a pig because I didn't call her the goddess of all poker? Get real. I saw a pick of Nikki. I thought she was pretty. It turns out that's NOT an insult Renae. Duh. I haven't seen pics of anyone else, so I can't judge what they look like and how they rate. If you saw my wife, who I love more than anything, you'd see quite obviously that I am not into airbrushed plastic girls, as my wife as about as girl next door as you can get and I find her stunningly beautiful.I know its an internet forum and stupid posts abound, but I find it sad when the spouting off like this commences when a) its a frivolous topic to begin with where everyone was just having fun up to this point and B) you don't know me or my tastes and presume far too much.*shrug*Ray
#1. I didn't ask you to consider the me "the hottest female in poker". What I said was it irks me that some of the FCP women aren't ever included in these hottest female poker player discussions. (Read the original exchange) I mean, seriously, how can Annie Duke be mentioned (sorry, Custom. She was very nice the one time I met her but I just don't see what you see in her) and MarionSauce or Nikki aren't? How can Clonie Gowan be mentioned but MarionSauce or Nikki aren't? Without the made for pictures makeup (and trust me, when she does her own hair and makeup she doesn't look like that) Clonie looks no hotter than any girl next door. It seems like a disconnect of logic to me. The FCP women are real, intelligent, witty women with beautiful souls and beautiful faces/bodies. Hot, however, is different than pretty. Hot encompasses many things of which only a small part is physical. If you don't consider Marion, or Nikki, or Spice hot then you don't know them and you don't know hot. That's what I meant. And like I said above I don't feel like educating you on that. However, it now appears that I am contradicting myself because I did just take the time to educate you.#2. I never called you a pig or implied that you were insulting. If you read that into my post, that was certainly not my intention.#3. I presume too much? Perhaps. And perhaps you should consider your fondness for presumptions as well.#4. You're right it is a frivolous and fun topic and I vote we return it to that.
two wordsPhil Hellmuthbiggest girl in poker. Boy do I love her though.
lol . . . that is too funny and so true . . . he is the biggest girl in poker!
#1. I didn't ask you to consider the me "the hottest female in poker". What I said was it irks me that some of the FCP women aren't ever included in these hottest female poker player discussions. (Read the original exchange)
Agreed, and my original answer really was simply "I have never seen them so how can I?" To make this even slightly funnier, I thought MarionSauce was a guy since I don't consider someone's Avatar a real representation of who they are and guys put hot women as their avatars all the time.Assuming Marion's current Avatar is her, she undeniably should be listed in this thread in my opinion. But I also have to admit this *is* due to my bias towards beautiful asian women. :club:
However, it now appears that I am contradicting myself because I did just take the time to educate you.
You didn't have to, I knew what you meant, and I completely agree. Obviously its because they need more promotion so we can see them and go 'Woo! She is ahottie!" Or contrarily they may not WANT to be looked at that way, which is more than fine as well. I thought MarionSauce was a great poster to the site before I just now realized she was even a she, much less a very pretty she.
#2. I never called you a pig or implied that you were insulting. If you read that into my post, that was certainly not my intention.#3. I presume too much? Perhaps. And perhaps you should consider your fondness for presumptions as well.
I'll take that hit as I deserved it. But the post felt very condescending especially right after the MarionSauce go away post, and I felt the need to defend. :?
#4. You're right it is a frivolous and fun topic and I vote we return it to that.
Vote seconded. And I will even go far as to put MarionSauce as my vote even though she just told me to go away. :cry: Ray
is marion the hotpants asian girl who switched up to darth vader after awhile? from her avatar she looked pretty cute.
Since when is hotpants an adjective?
since about 2 hours ago, give or take?
is marion the hotpants asian girl who switched up to darth vader after awhile? from her avatar she looked pretty cute.
Since when is hotpants an adjective?
since about 2 hours ago, give or take?
Since always. Sauce sends three PMs a day. H0rny Canadians. Same with Royal.