please pray for my buddy's family

I think if your god didn't care enough to save his drunk ass from falling out of the truck, he won't much care about you praying to comfort his family.
WHHHAAAAAT? Save the anit-religious rants for actual debates....this thread is NOT the place.You should really, really, really be ashamed of yourself. You probably wont be. But you should be.To DC Sports.....wow. I dont think I have ever lost someone close enough to me that I can give you any advice that wont ring hollow. I would just say keep your friends and family close....and keep your head up. Better days always lie ahead.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"...Prayin hard for better days, promise to hold onMe and my dawgs ain't have a choice but to roll onWe found a family spot to kick itWhere we can drink liquor and no one bickers over trick shitA spot where we can smoke in peace, and even though we G'sWe still visualize places, that we can roll in peaceAnd in my mind's eye I see this place, the players go in fastI got a spot for us all, so we can ball, at thug's mansion.." Thug Mansion (Nas, Tupac)rest in peace, and condolences.

Spademan,If you can't say anything positive here, why say anything at all? Clearly you are not a religious man, many of us are not, but why does it have to be about religion? Just send some love, a positive thought. I'm sure that would help DCSports92GSR more than your profound statement.CCR
True. I've lost people and didn't like being told to pray when I did.It sucks, and condolences to the OP.
Spademan,If you can't say anything positive here, why say anything at all? Clearly you are not a religious man, many of us are not, but why does it have to be about religion? Just send some love, a positive thought. I'm sure that would help DCSports92GSR more than your profound statement.CCR
True. I've lost people and didn't like being told to pray when I did.It sucks, and condolences to the OP.
You know what man, I read most of your posts, mainly because there is a picture of Angelina next to them, and I thought your original response didn't sound like you, if you know what I mean? Thanks for posting again though. I knew you were a good man.
Somebody please ban Teacup. This is the type of ignorant Jerk0ff id like to meet outside a bar and beat senseless.
Why are we so quick to ban people from this website because we don't agree with them??What Teecup said was not tasteful, but does he need to be banned? It is a public forum.The attention he got from the post is exactly what he wanted. If you would just ignore it, then Teecup and a few others would be less inclined to post such garbage.Trust me banning someone aint the end of the world. Not that hard to go under another name..

teecup, you're gone. You don't want to come back, the FCP Army is located across the country and they'll mess you up.Chris (WRTO) and I send our condolences DC... Sorry to hear it.

teecup, you're gone. You don't want to come back, the FCP Army is located across the country and they'll mess you up.Chris (WRTO) and I send our condolences DC... Sorry to hear it.
well done jayson

Well, my condolences go out to you and the family of the friend you lost. It's too often nowadays where we see people taken from us too soon. I've had people taken from me entirely too soon as well, so I can completely relate with what your going through. The only meaningful advice I can think of right now is to keep your head up. Your friend is most certainly in a better place now.After reading the comments of some of the people who responded to this post (read: teecup) it makes me want to throw up. Is this what we, as people, have degraded ourselves too? Getting cheap laughs on an internet message board when someone is obviously hurting? Does that make you a big man? Do you feel better about yourself? I hope you do, because you probably hurt someone's feelings with those posts. And the ONLY reason you make those comments is because you aren't face to face with these people. Really, as a community, we should be pulling together right now to help one of our own. Remember when we all join someone at a final table to cheer them on? Same thing here. Put your beliefs aside, put your ugly egos aside, and just try to be human for once.Some of you guys just make me sick.I'll be thinkin about ya DCSports.-Shawn K.P.S.- Feel free to flame me. You all know I'm right.

Sorry to hear about the lost, DC. My sincere condolences to his friends and family.Always remember how he lived, not how he died. All of us are mortal and we will die one day. We don’t know when or why, yet it happens. He may not have lived a long life, but from what you described, he lived a full life.

Well, my condolences go out to you and the family of the friend you lost. It's too often nowadays where we see people taken from us too soon. I've had people taken from me entirely too soon as well, so I can completely relate with what your going through. The only meaningful advice I can think of right now is to keep your head up. Your friend is most certainly in a better place now.After reading the comments of some of the people who responded to this post (read: teecup) it makes me want to throw up. Is this what we, as people, have degraded ourselves too? Getting cheap laughs on an internet message board when someone is obviously hurting? Does that make you a big man? Do you feel better about yourself? I hope you do, because you probably hurt someone's feelings with those posts. And the ONLY reason you make those comments is because you aren't face to face with these people. Really, as a community, we should be pulling together right now to help one of our own. Remember when we all join someone at a final table to cheer them on? Same thing here. Put your beliefs aside, put your ugly egos aside, and just try to be human for once.Some of you guys just make me sick.I'll be thinkin about ya DCSports..-Shawn K.P.S.- Feel free to flame me. You all know I'm right.
the same way i feel whe a true rook comes to the forum for real help and gets derailed by teenagers....well done Mod