Thank you for the answer Chip instead of just being a jerc like kfrendez i just get confuzed because all the result have his hometown in atlantic city.
I'm sure everyone knows where Phil Ivey lives.

Am I the only newbie that hasn't posted a poll?? and I know how to spell Ivey. It's about the only thing I do know how to spell.I say 1000 posts or more and a year on the forum before you can make up a poll.

Am I the only newbie that hasn't posted a poll?? and I know how to spell Ivey. It's about the only thing I do know how to spell.I say 1000 posts or more and a year on the forum before you can make up a poll.

he's the most feared player right now - bar none. Every pro talks about how good he is and how scary he is to have at a tournament table. He also gets a ton of props from guys like Chip Reese and Doyle.... He is the best.

Am I the only newbie that hasn't posted a poll?  And I know how to spell Ivey,  it's about the only thing I do know how to spell.  I say 1000 posts or more and a year on the forum before you can make up a poll.
Haha, don't look for acceptance here, dude.I'm just playing with you, don't get all pissy and threaten to tell Daniel on me.
he's the most feared player right now - bar none.  Every pro talks about how good he is and how scary he is to have at a tournament table.  He also gets a ton of props from guys like Chip Reese and Doyle....  He is the best.
he is not just a player he is a phenomenon who knows what the future will bring his potential is no limit works very hard on his game.