busted by jerry buss!!!!

It's the Legends of Poker tourney at the Bike. 230 plus one additional 200 rebuy. I was playing tight aggressive poker. Built my stack up to about 5000 in chips. Played only about five hands in three hours. I doubled up with AA vs JJ, and pulled off a major bluff with QJos.Our table broke and I was sent to the next table. I sit down and notice Jerry Buss sitting directly across from me. Dude sitting two seats to my right says "hurry up, the super satellite starts in five minutes" and the chick to my right has only about 400 left. Dude moves all in....chick also moves all in. I wake up and see two red Kings!! For one second I said to myself, don't get involved....two all in players.....than I said, WHATEVER.....I have cowboys!! I said, "Lets Dance....All In". I knew I had dude and chick dominated. Folds around to Jerry Buss who is on the button who announces "all in". I knew immediately he had Aces. He is a great player who knows better than to get involved with three all in players with anything less than aces.The dealer sorts out the side pots and we reveal our cards. Dude has JJ, chick has 10 10......and Jerry has......of course AA!His aces hold up....of course.My question is, is there any way to get away from this hand? I think if I was on the button and Buss moved in, I might have been able to drop my Kings, but than again....not really sure if I can get away from KK!Any comments would be appreciated as I had a long night of no sleep. Just thinking that I would have had over 11 thousand in chips had I won that pot!My buddy said, "at least you got busted by Jerry Buss!" But that didn't really help. I was playing great poker and felt like I was well on my way to the final table.

Too bad, but I play that hand exactly the same way in your situation. He moved in after you had already moved in. It's just amazingly bad luck that he had AA.

If you moved in after two short stacks, I think you made the right move. Just bad timing that you ran into AA. Nice dealing though. AA KK JJ 1010. All that was needed was someone with QQ for a table staight.

If the tourney was on the edge of money or no money and 2 all ins in front of me, I might have had to think about it, but that is a tough pair to toss at that point. I'd bet 95% would have done what you did. At least it gave you a story...

How about just calling the two allins? I don't see much need to isolate when it's going to take AA or KK for a fourth person to call or come over the top. When Buss comes over the top, then you might be able to make a tough decision and stay in the tourney.

If the tourney was on the edge of money or no money and 2 all ins in front of me, I might have had to think about it, but that is a tough pair to toss at that point. I'd bet 95% would have done what you did. At least it gave you a story...
I appreciate your responses....unfortunately I could really care less about "the story". I know its mr. buss and all, but I was really pissed because I was playing so well. No dumb moves...etc. etc. Anyway, I guess you guys are right and I just had a bit of bad luck. Obviously, I wish he had AK! But like I said, he would ONLY make that call with Aces!!
How about just calling the two allins? I don't see much need to isolate when it's going to take AA or KK for a fourth person to call or come over the top. When Buss comes over the top, then you might be able to make a tough decision and stay in the tourney.
I did think about this. I could have just called dude's all in for 1100 (I think), than Buss comes over the top for an extra 3 to 4 thousand.....I still think I have to call. However, it probably would have been a better play.....You have to know that he has Aces!!!! Maybe I could have laid it down. I hate second guessing myself.

Not moving in w/ KK to isolate two small stacks is just asking for someone with AK or AQ to call as well. Then an ace flops and you're toast.If someone is bad enough to call you when you come over the top of two all-ins with AK, then....well, just make sure you get their name and try to play with them as often as possible.

If you moved in after two short stacks, I think you made the right move.  Just bad timing that you ran into AA.   Nice dealing though.  AA KK JJ 1010.  All that was needed was someone with QQ for a table staight.
AA, KK, JJ and TT in the same hand. Now I know that online poker is...oh, nevermind. 8)