the new krabular!!!!!!!!!

would like to put forward a thought about the arch enemy of the Krabular- the GAY WAITER-. Q3 o/s This hand is much more powerful than the krabular and has sucked many an innocent victm to their watery grave(on the river..... ) All hail the mighty Gay Waiter and down with the dreaded krabular. When the waiter takes down a huge pot againts aces you MUST ask everyone at the table if they want a sprtizer in the campest voice u can muster.Similar rules of the Krabular should be applied with the waiter including raising with it and if its suited it dont work.Just try the waiter and feel the power, come, come to dark side of the force........................ :evil:

Actually for me K6s is my worst enemy. Busted me out of 2 tourneys last weekend. :club: Once with a higher flush (I had the Q, A on the board) and once shortstacked with QQ all in, K6s calls hits the K.The first move was an early move with a flush on the board, and a possible boat. 2 before me bet like they had a mid-low flush, I had the QJ (A on the board). I went all in. My buddy who knows my tight agressive play says "everyone knows a full house beats a flush, right?" I couldn't have asked for a better "reminder" since i was betting on a good flush, but also that they didn't have the boat.Both call. K6 beats me. The other guy calls with 35s... that one was odd.Second tourney, down to 3... getting short stacked, but enough where one double up will put me back in... I get QQ on the BB.. go all in.Chip leader looks and says "I have to call... right?" I said nothing. I wanted the call. he does.. K6clubs.... K on the flop...6 on the turn... good night.. :D

I read this and decided to try out the Q-3. Here's a hand history from a 10-handed NL .25-.50 game I'm playing on UB.Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.50 BB (10 handed) converterMP1 ($45.45)MP2 ($49.25)MP3 ($13.15)CO ($47.50)Button ($55.95)SB ($78.95)BB ($53.95)Jon ($54.45)UTG+1 ($44.65)UTG+2 ($16.95)Preflop: Jon is UTG with [3c], [Qs]. Jon raises to $2.Flop: ($4.75) [3h], [3s], [3d] (2 players)Jon checks, MP3 bets $0.85, Jon calls $0.85.Turn: ($6.45) [6h] (2 players)Jon checks, MP3 bets $3.75, Jon calls $0.River: ($25.20) [Qd] (2 players)Final Pot: $25.20Results in white below: Jon has 3c Qs (four of a kind, threes). MP3 has Jc Jh (full house, threes full of jacks). Outcome: Jon wins $25.20.

I actually have a good story regarind the gay waiter. he was in a suit.I'm playing a live re-buy event at a card club in NYC. $30 buy-in, $20 rebuys. Full of fish. I find A :D A :club: under the gun and raise it 5x the BB. I did this because I knew the field was hella weak and people were calling with real crap before the flop. Wanted to narrow the field.Imagine my surprise when not one, not two, not three, but four people elect to call my big raise. Flop comes 3 :D -3 :D -9 :) . I bet the pot and I get one caller. Since he called, I figured he must have a pocket pair or maybe a 9. Who cold calls with a x-3 and then doesn't raise that flop? The turn is a blank and I bet the pot again, which puts him all-in. He calls and shows q3 sooooted.Thankfully, I just rebought and then came back to the win the thing. Limited tilt. He gave me all his chips by the end.

the funny thing about it is, the guy who had jacks in my above mentioned hand didn't say a word. He was probably kicking himself for not re-raising me. When I first sat at that table everyone was playing extremely tight, but then started raising like every 3 hands with crap and now they're doing it too, so now I just sit back wait for a big hand, and then pop someone.

You were lucky as this was not the true Gay waiter you came up against! And perahps the reason why you won the tournement. Plus the fool did not re-rasie with the gay waiter ??! :shock:

A. What is the krabular?B. I'm a gay waiter and I'm completely offended by this hand.4. Please keep playing those hands.F. Even I think this thread is gay.

AWhat is the krabular? B. I'm a gay waiter and I'm completely offended by this hand. 4. Please keep playing those hands. F. Even I think this thread is gay. A. it is k3 o/sb. You are only offended by the hand because you know the true power of it4. Ill keep playing those hands cuz i love them, almost as much as playing hide the sausage with your mamaf. stop getting personal about the thread- so hurtful

AWhat is the krabular?  B. I'm a gay waiter and I'm completely offended by this hand.  4. Please keep playing those hands.  F. Even I think this thread is gay. A.  it is k3 o/sb.  You are only offended by the hand because you know the true power of it4. Ill keep playing those hands cuz i love them, almost as much as playing hide the sausage with your mamaf. stop getting personal about the thread- so hurtful
No, you moron, its Krablar. And when exactly again, did I get personal? "Hide the sausage with my mama." That sir, is pure genius. Are you a member of a comedy writing team or do you just freelance with your obvious comedic talents? I know some Hollywood sitcom people who are looking for people with writing skills just like yours. PM me and I'll forward you their information. Good luck to you. Douche bag.
AWhat is the krabular?  B. I'm a gay waiter and I'm completely offended by this hand.  4. Please keep playing those hands.  F. Even I think this thread is gay. A.  it is k3 o/sb.  You are only offended by the hand because you know the true power of it4. Ill keep playing those hands cuz i love them, almost as much as playing hide the sausage with your mamaf. stop getting personal about the thread- so hurtful
No, you moron, its Krablar. And when exactly again, did I get personal? "Hide the sausage with my mama." That sir, is pure genius. Are you a member of a comedy writing team or do you just freelance with your obvious comedic talents? I know some people in Hollywood sitcom people who are looking for people with writing skills just like yours. PM me and I'll forward you their information. Good luck to you. Douche bag.
Ron, Royal Loves you

Royal, I love you too. Usually only from behind though. We shoujld go eye to eye next time.If that doesn't make someone uncomfortable, nothing will.

would like to put forward a thought about the arch enemy of the Krabular- the GAY WAITER-. Q3 o/s This hand is much more powerful than the krabular and has sucked many an innocent victm to their watery grave(on the river..... ) All hail the mighty Gay Waiter and down with the dreaded krabular. When the waiter takes down a huge pot againts aces you MUST ask everyone at the table if they want a sprtizer in the campest voice u can muster.Similar rules of the Krabular should be applied with the waiter including raising with it and if its suited it dont work.Just try the waiter and feel the power, come, come to dark side of the force........................ :evil:
isnt it known as a SanFrancisco busboy?
would like to put forward a thought about the arch enemy of the Krabular- the GAY WAITER-. Q3 o/s This hand is much more powerful than the krabular and has sucked many an innocent victm to their watery grave(on the river.....  )  All hail the mighty Gay Waiter and down with the dreaded krabular.  When the waiter takes down a huge pot againts aces you MUST ask everyone at the table if they want a sprtizer in the campest voice u can muster.Similar rules of the Krabular should be applied with the waiter including raising with it and if its suited it dont work.Just try the waiter and feel the power, come, come to dark side of the force........................ :evil:
isnt it known as a SanFrancisco busboy?
Yeah, it's def the San Francisco Busboy.Jarv, I have more originality in the tip of my pinky finger than you have in your entire body. What a waste of time.Jarv is a hack.
Royal, I love you too. Usually only from behind though. We shoujld go eye to eye next time.If that doesn't make someone uncomfortable, nothing will.
dibs on first reach-around.
done.

Krabular....Isn't that a song by white Zombie...I personally refer to q3 as the Quablar, and it is a poor, and hideous substitute for His Majesty, the King...This thread is blastempy, and If I had inquisitors at my disposal, I'd burn and purge it..I refer to q6 as Queen Dopplebopple, an obsure SeaLab 2021 reference, and I'll give major points for anyone who gets it... Every time I see some one win with it, I cackle with laughter and say "SAVE IT FOR THE QUEEN!!!" which no one gets..

you shoudl play Q-3 (or K-3 for that matter) EVERYTIME because you will ALWAYS flop quads!!!!!!ALLLLLWWWWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSS
Actually, I was just playing 2/4 LHE at paradise, had K3o in the bb. Folded around to MP who raises, folded to button who calls all-in for his last 2.50 and SB folds, I fold (d'oh!). Flop comes KKK. Turn 5, river 2, MP wins with AJs vs. A8s. At least my implied odds were pretty low so I don't feel too bad about it, but I don't think I'll be folding my next K3 in the BB...I might even re-raise. 8)
you shoudl play Q-3 (or K-3 for that matter) EVERYTIME because you will ALWAYS flop quads!!!!!!ALLLLLWWWWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSS
Actually, I was just playing 2/4 LHE at paradise, had K3o in the bb. Folded to MP player who raises, button calls all-in for his last 2.50 and SB folds, I fold (d'oh!). Flop comes KKK. Turn 5, river 2, MP wins with AJs vs. A8s. At least my implied odds were pretty low so I don't feel too bad about it, but I don't think I'll be folding my next K3 in the BB...I might even re-raise. 8)
HAHAHAHAHHAHA sucker fishPINCH PINCH, PINCH PINCH