register now for tonights' full tilt 20 +2

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt, if it makes you feel any better, I had almost the right odds to call.  I ran it through odds calculator, and I had about a 30% chance to win and was getting slightly better than 2 to 1 on my call.  Still a tough beat though.
Yeah I know you did. Just wish it could hold up once in awhile.

I went out 4th.I went all in against a raise. He had a10s I had ajc, 10 on the flop. bahWhatcha gonna do.I'm kinda rootin for ALF....go alf.see you all next week

God damn it.....I flop a straight...he bluffed his stack the whole way and he catches a straight on the river to split.....he flopped a flush when I nailed two pair on the river.....I got outcarded....The guy plays good though......He is a worthy champion.

I am still steaming......I wonder what he had on the 4th hand of HU...I had K9board comes 67Qhe bets out the pot...I call.....Turn comes 8he bets out pot again...I raise allin....He folded for 12k more.....I wonder if I was bluffing with the best hand....LOL

Sounds like this site is just as bad as pokerstars to me.
It does actually, but it's not usually so bad. Only thing I will say is that I see a lot more splits on here than other places.
It does actually, but it's not usually so bad. Only thing I will say is that I see a lot more splits on here than other places.
Did you see mine?THAT SUCKED!!!I'M STEAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am still steaming......I wonder what he had on the 4th hand of HU...I had K9board comes 67Qhe bets out the pot...I call.....Turn comes 8he bets out pot again...I raise allin....He folded for 12k more.....I wonder if I was bluffing with the best hand....LOL
bad beats still get you steemed you musn't be very good at controling yourself from playing differently from when you are down
Did you see mine?THAT SUCKED!!!I'M STEAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happened to me a couple minutes ago in a NL game i'm in. Had 78, flop was 679... Guy pushes, and I'm pretty sure he has a big pair, but his all-in was about pot sized, so i had odds to outdraw him... well the turn is my 5... river is the 8 and we split, bastard!
bad beats still get you steemed you musn't be very good at controling yourself from playing differently from when you are down
I was joking genius.....I guess sarcasm is lost on new Zealanders.
God damn it.....I flop a straight...he bluffed his stack the whole way and he catches a straight on the river to split.....he flopped a flush when I nailed two pair on the river.....I got outcarded....The guy plays good though......He is a worthy champion.
seems like it did annoy you and you are blaming on the cards etc and do you not expect him not to slowplay a flopped flush HU ?
seems like it did annoy you and you are blaming on the cards etc and do you not expect him not to slowplay a flopped flush HU ?
No...he got me good on that one....I thought he hit the 9 on the flop and protected.....I was trying to make it look like a bluff and get a call by a pair of nines.
I was joking genius..... << sarcasm right thereI guess sarcasm is lost on new Zealanders.
apparently not since i just spotted sarcam abovealso the lost on new zealanders part why make retarded generaliztions based on what country i come from on average new zealanders and americans are even in the intelligence department[/b]
His slow play worked out...mine didn't.The guy is a good player though....Why won't he post in here?I want to congratulate him.
He is from NWP...He is ragging on you on there forum.
His slow play worked out...mine didn't.The guy is a good player though....Why won't he post in here?I want to congratulate him.
He is from NWP...He is ragging on you on there forum.
J/K....Dont know him...
apparently not since i just spotted  sarcam abovealso the lost on new zealanders part why make retarded generaliztions based on what country i come from  on average new zealanders and americans are even in the intelligence department[/b]
I was just messing with ya...I am sorry if you got offended.
I was joking genius..... << sarcasm right thereI guess sarcasm is lost on new Zealanders.
apparently not since i just spotted sarcam abovealso the lost on new zealanders part why make retarded generaliztions based on what country i come from on average new zealanders and americans are even in the intelligence department[/b]
Not in Golf....Michael Campbell beat all the US Players this year in the Open!
apparently not since i just spotted  sarcam abovealso the lost on new zealanders part why make retarded generaliztions based on what country i come from  on average new zealanders and americans are even in the intelligence department[/b]
now you are being patronizing
now you are being patronizing
WTF!I apologized.What that's not good enough?