register now for tonights' full tilt 20 +2

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta see. I can't play in a lot of these because I usually have a home game/drinking contest around this time of night. If I'm able to, I'll play (win). (sw) on the last part

I gotta see. I can't play in a lot of these because I usually have a home game/drinking contest around this time of night. If I'm able to, I'll play (win). (sw) on the last part
Shut up and play donkey! I need to double up through someone.
This sucks......It's as if it's the Doyle Brunson Invitational and Doyle decides he doesn't want to play.Come on Zim...get in there so i can smack you around.
Shut up and play donkey! I need to double up through someone.
LOL, ok, when I have a 10 to 1 chip advantage when we're heads up, I'll double you through before crushing you :club:
Don't have full tilt account but I'll try to get one my next week.How many u got?Gotta take some out of stars before I lose it all.
21 with 2 hours left.
Not too bad for early signups.So who else? Come onnnnnnnnnnComeeee onnnnnnnnnnnCommeeeeeeeeee ooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
i told chuck that i can't make it home by 9est, but i'll railbird it when i get home. I predict Suited heads up v. zim. Looking forward to the smack.
No faith in me, eh? I'll show you....Seriously though, is the blind structure the same in MTT's as it is in SnG's? If it is, this is really going to help me. I'm good with slow blind structures.
i told chuck that i can't make it home by 9est, but i'll railbird it when i get home. I predict Suited heads up v. zim. Looking forward to the smack.
No faith in me, eh? I'll show you....Seriously though, is the blind structure the same in MTT's as it is in SnG's? If it is, this is really going to help me. I'm good with slow blind structures.
aight, i'll watch for you... If you're out early then make sure you stick around to take some abuse from me (the railbird who didn't play.... haha).
Same but 10 minute levels, so slower.
Same but 10 minute levels, so slower.
sweeeeetI'm gonna rock this tourny
I'll probably play, but still a near gametime decision. I figure it'll fill up more closer to the start.
Stop with the drama already and sign up so you can get yo azz handed to you.
I'll probably play, but still a near gametime decision. I figure it'll fill up more closer to the start.
Stop with the drama already and sign up so you can get yo azz handed to you.
Zimmer, if you sign up now, we can likely get even more people in this thing.

Let's see if this gets some more people in, I'll put a $20 bounty on my own head. Whomever busts me out, I will transfer them $20. Now let's see Alf get overagressive playing me so I can get more chips.

Let's see if this gets some more people in, I'll put a $20 bounty on my own head. Whomever busts me out, I will transfer them $20. Now let's see Alf get overagressive playing me so I can get more chips.
I guess I am on a freeroll.