a challenge!!! and i need help!!

I have come up with a challenge for myself, and I need help. I have left $60 in an online account and want to turn it into a respectable bankroll. I have been a winning player for the last couple of years and wanted to challenge mysef. I want to start at extremely small levels or $5 sng I don't know I need advice on where to start and when to move up levels. Thanks in advance :club:

I have come up with a challenge for myself, and I need help. I have left $60 in an online account and want to turn it into a respectable bankroll. I have been a winning player for the last couple of years and wanted to challenge mysef. I want to start at extremely small levels or $5 sng I don't know I need advice on I dont meawhere to start and when to move up levels. Thanks in advance :club:
Sorry, I dont mean to be rude but if you have been winning consistently for a couple of years why do you only have 60 in your account?

burnt out and needed something to reinvigorate myself, and this sounded like it would be difficult.Play 5/10 with someone hammering nails into your scrotum or something if difficulty's the goal.

I have come up with a challenge for myself, and I need help. I have left $60 in an online account and want to turn it into a respectable bankroll. I have been a winning player for the last couple of years and wanted to challenge mysef. I want to start at extremely small levels or $5 sng I don't know I need advice on I dont meawhere to start and when to move up levels. Thanks in advance :club:
Sorry, I dont mean to be rude but if you have been winning consistently for a couple of years why do you only have 60 in your account?
I have taken everything else out in preparation, for this quest( of sorts), now do's anyone have any advice, or do I have to keep answering questions. My goal is to work the Bankroll up to playing $1-$2 NL again, thanks

My goal is to work the Bankroll up to playing $1-$2 NL againWith a 30BB bankroll? Good idea. It would save time, though, to buy 60 instant lottery tickets instead.You could start at $2 BUY IN NL maybe.

Wow thanks for all the help guys and gals, I had a genuine question, because I needed answers on how to start with a bankroll that small. And all I get is "your an idiot" responses. If someone could please help with this::::: where to start when to move up etc.... it would be greatly appreciated, I want to see if this can really be done, and have the time to devote to it. Again thanks in advance

Wow thanks for all the help guys and gals, I had a genuine question, because I needed answers on how to start with a bankroll that small. And all I get is "your an idiot" responses. If someone could please help with this::::: where to start when to move up etc.... it would be greatly appreciated, I want to see if this can really be done, and have the time to devote to it. Again thanks in advance
Ok ... I'll bite. Take your 60 bucks, deposit it in PokerStars, and multi-table their .05/.10 LIMIT tables until you have $150 (could take you 50k hands to do it, but hey ... you said you wanted a challenge), then move to their .25/.50 LIMIT tables until you have $300. At $300, move to Party Poker (or one of their skins) and beat up their cushy .50/1 tables.The less challenging way would be to become a bonuswhore and build a bankroll that way. Check out bonuswhores.com for a step by step how-to guide if you choose to go that route.

Wow thanks for all the help guys and gals, I had a genuine question, because I needed answers on how to start with a bankroll that small. And all I get is "your an idiot" responses.Don't lie about being a winning player for years then.You'll get better responses.

Wow thanks for all the help guys and gals, I had a genuine question, because I needed answers on how to start with a bankroll that small. And all I get is "your an idiot" responses.Don't lie about being a winning player for years then.You'll get better responses.
I didn't my statement "how to start with a bankroll this small" is because I have withdrawn everything, I appreciate the one honest answer and will do this on my own then, I will start out at .25 .50 fixed limit and move up I'll post updates for those interested.

The $60 bankroll is going to be tough. Your going to have to grind it out at the micro limits. I wouldn't advise playing the $5.25 sitngo's unless you are very confident in your single table tourney ability. It's just too much of your bankroll to risk at one time. I would recommend playing the $1, 45person sitngo on PStars. I would sit down at a NL ring game of .05/.10 with $6, this is 10% of your bankroll and if you have 10 losing sessions, then you admit defeat. Ten losing sessions means you have failed miserably and should deposit a lot more $ and play at my table.Check out Dna4ever's website and see how he built his bankroll. I "think" he took this challange ($50) and has been quite sucessfull. Good luck

If you have been a winning player for the last couple of years then you should know how to build a bankroll. I am with Smash on this one... I call your bluff.
for the 2 people that gave some advice thank you, but you might as well just delete this thread. When I intitially started playing online I made a deposit of $1000. to play .50 $1 NL. I have no idea how to start with a bankroll this small and progress, I wanted to challenge myself and thought with all the poker minds of this website there would be some great ideas, but instead all I get is flamed. And if anyone know's dna4ever's web addresss it would be appreciated.

Have you ever heard of a search function?This is what bugs the shit out of me.You come onto the forum, do no research on your own whatsoever, and expect us to do all the homework for you.There are TONS of posts and threads talking about starting with a small bankroll and moving on up, how to do it, what sites to start on, and so forth.The reason you are getting flamed is not because your question isn't legit, but that it's been done about 1000x's and if you took the time to find things out on your own then you might have answered your questions before you needed to make this thread.

Smash, nobody likes you. Stop talking like your hot shit

You could check the archives and see how smash turned $50 into $1000 which is what makes him a folk legend around here. Without a doubt the best way to do it and filled with monitor spewing humor as well.

Just do what I did. I started with a $50 bankroll at UltimateBet. I played the .10-.25 PL Omaha games and eventually moved up to the .50-.1 NL Hold'em games. In about 9 days I was able to build my bankroll up to $650, and it's still growing. The reason I recommend Omaha is that you don't need a big bankroll to play, people pay you off for your big hands, and your hourly rate will be much higher. Just play tight, and don't give anything away.best of luck

Smash, nobody likes you. Stop talking like your hot censored
you obviously havent been here that long.
Uhh, you don't even know what a Zip code is; How would you know anything about his repute?
Uhh, you don't even know what a Zip code is; How would you know anything about his repute?
hehe......burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!