making consitent profit in sitngoes

Is it possible to make a consisten profit in royalvegas sitngoes? I seem to just break even.
maybe you suck how many have you played? if its less than 80 you really have no idea if they are beatable

Really best thing to do is track how u do. Keep track of money/time invested vs. money gained. I mean its very simple. I played sngs for quite a while but the real money is in the ring gams and now i just play them and mtts.

Is it possible to make a consisten profit in royalvegas sitngoes? I seem to just break even.
maybe you suck how many have you played? if its less than 80 you really have no idea if they are beatable
for Christ's sakes, doesn't that ever get old? maybe this site is filled with a bunch of idiot teenagers.
for Christ's sakes, doesn't that ever get old? maybe this site is filled with a bunch of idiot teenagers.
don't get too ripped up about it first time i have used the supposedly "over used" comment yo are in no position to call other people idiots, you fu[/b]ckstick

seriously how old are you guys? i didn't ask if all sitngoes were beatable, i know the ones at PP and Pacific are, i'm askin about royal cuz they're blinds double every 10 hands. in less than 50 hands, the blinds are already about 1/10 of your stack. but yeah thx for being jerks. you guys are true badasses now. YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DAWG.

seriously how old are you guys? i didn't ask if all sitngoes were beatable, i know the ones at PP and Pacific are, i'm askin about royal cuz they're blinds double every 10 hands. in less than 50 hands, the blinds are already about 1/10 of your stack. but yeah thx for being jerks. you guys are true badasses now. YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DAWG.
wasn't trying to be a jerk thats why i said maybe take it or leave it from what you've just said about royals sitngo's why would you play there www.doylesroom.com

i'm playing there cuz i turned my $10 to $400. it's down to $250 stagnant there so i was wondering maybe i just had huge rushes in these sit'n'goes and burnt out. i'm just asking if anyone here is actually making a living or good money off sitngoes or is cash games the only way to go.

i'm playing there cuz i turned my $10 to $400. it's down to $250 stagnant there so i was wondering maybe i just had huge rushes in these sit'n'goes and burnt out. i'm just asking if anyone here is actually making a living or good money off sitngoes or is cash games the only way to go.
i think its sit'n'gos to build a decent roll then use the roll at cash gamesbut sure its possible
The structure at Royal Vegas is horrible...as you obviously know. Makes it a total crap shoot. My answer would be no....they are not a good vehicle for making profit.
go over to 2+2 and visit the 1 table tournament forum
If you gave us some statistics on your success we could probably help you out. How accurate of records have you kept?

Not sure about royal vegas, but SnGs can be very profitable. I earn a very good living playing SnGs, about 80% of my income is derived from them. The other 20% is from MTT's. Currently I'm playing SnG's from the $40 range up to $100. I'd recommend you keep very good stats on yur SnG's, should you decide to devote a significant amount of time to them. Specifically, keep your ITM% above 40% and you'll see a profit from them.One thing I've noticed about SnGs is that they are similar to cash games in one aspect: the higher the buy in, the better the players. That's not to say that $100 SnGs have all great players, but generally the higher the buy in, the more solid players you'll find. There are fish with too much money that play these games, but if you play one site regularly, you'll be able to determne who these are. I play 90% of my poker on one site, so I know almost all of the players that play at these levels. Knowing your opponents is crucial to being a winning player, and if your capable of changing your game up at a moment's notice, you can keep them off guard. I often show my hands, which runs contrary to most people's opinion. The reason I do this is simple: to throw my opponents off. If I'm playing the same group of players all day, over and over, they are more likely to pick up on my betting patterns and so forth. By showing my bluffs and my made hands, I keep them guessing. They don't know what I'm holding, because they know I'm capable of bluffing or holding the nuts.In conclusion, let me just say that without SnGs, I would not be playing poker to support me and my family. (Yes, I am raising a family playing poker). They allow me to gross 3k to 4k per month. Add on my MTT winnings, and I am more than able to pay taxes, medical, dental, and whatever expenses I incur. One final note: I almost never play ring or cash games. Once in a blue moon I'll sit down at a nL ring game, but only if no SnGs in my range are running, which is almost never. You do not need cash games to make a very good living playing poker, and anyone that sais different has never tried playing strictly tournaments.

Not sure about royal vegas, but SnGs can be very profitable. I earn a very good living playing SnGs, about 80% of my income is derived from them. The other 20% is from MTT's. Currently I'm playing SnG's from the $40 range up to $100. I'd recommend you keep very good stats on yur SnG's, should you decide to devote a significant amount of time to them. Specifically, keep your ITM% above 40% and you'll see a profit from them.One thing I've noticed about SnGs is that they are similar to cash games in one aspect: the higher the buy in, the better the players. That's not to say that $100 SnGs have all great players, but generally the higher the buy in, the more solid players you'll find. There are fish with too much money that play these games, but if you play one site regularly, you'll be able to determne who these are. I play 90% of my poker on one site, so I know almost all of the players that play at these levels. Knowing your opponents is crucial to being a winning player, and if your capable of changing your game up at a moment's notice, you can keep them off guard. I often show my hands, which runs contrary to most people's opinion. The reason I do this is simple: to throw my opponents off. If I'm playing the same group of players all day, over and over, they are more likely to pick up on my betting patterns and so forth. By showing my bluffs and my made hands, I keep them guessing. They don't know what I'm holding, because they know I'm capable of bluffing or holding the nuts.In conclusion, let me just say that without SnGs, I would not be playing poker to support me and my family. (Yes, I am raising a family playing poker). They allow me to gross 3k to 4k per month. Add on my MTT winnings, and I am more than able to pay taxes, medical, dental, and whatever expenses I incur. One final note: I almost never play ring or cash games. Once in a blue moon I'll sit down at a nL ring game, but only if no SnGs in my range are running, which is almost never. You do not need cash games to make a very good living playing poker, and anyone that sais different has never tried playing strictly tournaments.
I used to play live for a living a recently started online. Basically I got stuck $3000 of the bat because it never dawned on me how much I had relied on playing the player rather than solid cards. Switched to everything from $10 to $30 S&G's on Party and have now gotten winners, but it was REALLY SLOW. My ITM has settled around 44% . I would point out that it seems the players during the week seem to be getting tougher and gambling less in the past several months. And at $50 and up S&G's I'd second the motion there are many more tough players. You don't see 5 guys knocked out in the first 2 levels in the higher buy-ins.