question about party poker skins

I'm going to be moving over to Empire poker from party poker and I was wondering if anyone happened to know their complete rules about having money on both sites. I've heard it's a big no no and I dont want to find out first hand. I dont want to email support either in case they flag my account and make sure to ban me if I switch over to empire or another skin. So if anyone knows anything about this, just post. Oh, and also I was wondering if maybe I just played on empire, but still did the PP 5k freerolls... but obviously the goal is to not lose my BR so any help is appreciated.

Empire seems to be real bitchy about this kind of thing. I've heard many stories of ppl having their accounts frozen for stupid stuff. I have accounts on party, empire, eurobet, and intertops, but i only use party/eurobet/intertops and i've never had any problems with those 3.

I had an account on party for over a year. Then I signed up for an account at empire, and about 2 mins after I registered for an account there, they called my house and told me you cant have an account through both. I just told them it was my fathers acct that was thru party. And they let me do it.

Also, i used some different information between the 2 sites, for example, i used my cell # for party and my home # for empire.... different email address, and login names and passwords. might help a little?

Also, i used some different information between the 2 sites, for example, i used my cell # for party and my home # for empire.... different email address, and login names and passwords.  might help a little?
So Did I, and it worked fine, I dont play on party anymore but for a while I had both acct's up.
Also, i used some different information between the 2 sites, for example, i used my cell # for party and my home # for empire.... different email address, and login names and passwords.  might help a little?
So Did I, and it worked fine, I dont play on party anymore but for a while I had both acct's up.
Didn't I just watch you play on party for a few hours?You mean empire, I bet.CT

You can avoid all potential problems like these if you move to Eurobet. they are independant from party and therefore dont care if you have accounts elsewhere. you can sign up using all the same details you used at both empire and party.

Didn't I just watch you play on party for a few hours?You mean empire, I bet.CT
I dont play party anymore, I play empire... they all pool into the same rooms

I play on several party skins (including empire and party itself) and currently have money in all accounts. I also use the same e-mail/name on all of them. Never had a problem.I've had one skin call me to verify the information, but never heard anything about not being allowed to be at more than one skin or anything like that.

Hmm. Well maybe once I get a little more money and feel a little frisky, I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the info guys.

I think it is a big no, but I have accts on both (back when I started I was a freeroll maniac, but I havent played @ Empire in a long long time).... :club:

Oh, right. Skins and all that.Sometimes I think skin just means they look the same. That's probably because I don't play on any skins of anything.CT
It means the opposite. Skins are something that doesn't change how something works, just how it looks.

I have accounts on both, and have cashed out money on both. One time they called me and I had to talk to them and tell them info about myself, and the lady even said "I see you have an account at Party as well as Empire." So apparently it's all good.

If you already have an account with Party can you sign up for Empire through an affiliate to get rakeback?
Yes. Just make sure you sign up on a computer that has never had Party or any skin installed on it and you'll be fine.