Party PokerTables 36598 and 3657350NLFirst person to $300 combined between the two tables winsCurrent Players: AlexHoops (AndNines) JaysonWeber(RocksNRings)Hurry Up! You are Losing!

Party PokerTables 36598 and 3657350NLFirst person to $300 combined between the two tables winsCurrent Players: AlexHoops (AndNines) JaysonWeber(RocksNRings)Hurry Up! You are Losing!
You lose your money yet?
You lose your money yet?
Not all of us are consistent losers, but we do thank you for playing, you pay the bills. :club:
Wow. You really told him off haha.
There was zero point too him posting that so yes :D
just accept the fact that your an asshole jayson, we will all be better for it :club:
There was zero point too him posting that so yes :club:
just accept the fact that your an asshole jayson, we will all be better for it :D
Well I thought everyone allready knew that KDawg? :D
There was zero point too him posting that so yes :D
just accept the fact that your an asshole jayson, we will all be better for it :club:
Well I thought everyone allready knew that KDawg? :D
I like to point these things out :D , of course, everyone knows trhat I can be a jackass when provoked so, cest la vie
I've been checking on Table 36958 for about 15 min and have yet to see Jayson play a hand.Booooooooooo.
I was thinking the same. Although the donkey on table 36572 (t4f...) really makes me want to jump in there. Who raises 12x the BB with J10 and then calls a $14 raise with it? Man, there's some fresh pickings there.
Jay's at 185.  New peak.He appears to be hell-bent on making it to 300.CT
Yeah well... I need some cards and some action! Just need a little rush, even cards good enough to Raise with, I'm getting all drawing hands and they ain't hitting :club: Still up but.. annoying.