Mike "The Mouth" Matusow, here a guy who should be shot dead in an alley somewhere and forgotten. I know a lot of you like him but I think he's a jackass. :club:

Is the whole professional poker world on team Full Tilt? Whats going on with that? Seems like every pro is wearing a jersey now, Forrest, Gavin Smith, Mike the Mouth???
It's probably because Full Tilt is running that offer that if you win the main event wearing their stuff they will drop an extra $10 mil on you just for doing so. If you weren't committed to another site, why wouldn't you wear their stuff. Hey, you never know.

Its their thing... Play with the pros. They've got like 27 pros on the payroll. The pros have to play a certain amount of time a week on the site and they do a variety of promotions/commercials/tournaments related to the pros.

I love this site and I can see why the pros would work here over others.

Only certain pros are "required" to play certain times. The others are almost like secondary pros who are just affiliated with the site. Mike the Mouth plays at the 25/50 NL quite often, or at least he did before the WSOP. Also, the extra 10Million was only if you won your seat through them, not for wearing their stuff. But all those pros are getting paid to wear there stuff, so why not.

Also, the extra 10Million was only if you won your seat through them, not for wearing their stuff. But all those pros are getting paid to wear there stuff, so why not.
You're right. I forgot what the stipulation was for that. I'm sure the pros are getting paid well for wearing the logo crap though.I have to say, Howard Lederer's pic (on the WSOP site) where he's wearing the Full Tilt hat and jersey just looks ridiculous to me. The logo is so damned big it's like he's a freakin' billboard! :club:

They have an excellently run site, and evidently have an excellent management team with an excellent advertising department. It's just smart business sense. I've said before and I'll say it again: Once this WSOP airs (as will poker commercials), FullTilt will see a huge rise in traffic, unless they somehow really screw up and make inredibly worthless commercials that don't mention a single pros name.

Mike "The Mouth" Matusow, here a guy who should be shot dead in an alley somewhere and forgotten. I know a lot of you like him but I think he's a jackass. Suit: Club
I personally don't like him either, but he is friggin hilarious to watch.