Annie the Duke is totally meat-of-pigable

I have been reading the pages of many on this site, and am unhappy with something. Many of yous are seeming to have the hatrid for Annie the Duke. For why? I (ninripmexi) am thinking that the Duke is pretty, and would leap on her skeleton. Why would you not want to meat-of-pig Annie? Positive, she perhaps is not the grand at poking compared to other womens pokers, but I wager she would create a good meat-of-pig.

I have been reading the pages of many on this site, and am unhappy with something. Many of yous are seeming to have the hatrid for Annie the Duke. For why? I (ninripmexi) am thinking that the Duke is pretty, and would leap on her skeleton. Why would you not want to meat-of-pig Annie? Positive, she perhaps is not the grand at poking compared to other womens pokers, but I wager she would create a good meat-of-pig.
Her teeth of mandables are hurtin the meat of pigs since her be a carnivorous type homo erectus.The injection molded plastic , pursued me to give thought, yet still not the art of thow

Meat-of-pig, fruit-of-hen, grated starch-of-potato and some seeds-of-coffeebush, please. Oh! and a tall mold-of-silicon juice-of-orange also, thanks.I like Annie's article on cardplayer.com titled, "let the shovenists know you won"... it was pretty entertaining. Having never met her, as I'm sure most people who are judging her on this site haven't, I won't post opinions.

I think this post was ran through a foreign language translater and then ran back through again. If you think of synonyms for the odd words used the post starts to make semi-sense.Maybe I'm pointing out the obvious.

I think this post was ran through a foreign language translater and then ran back through again.  If you think of synonyms for the odd words used the post starts to make semi-sense.Maybe I'm pointing out the obvious.
Nini did this same thing a couple of weeks ago...He just loves sounding stupid. It's his "THING".
I find Annie Duke disgusting both physically and personality wise.
I'd agree with you, if I thought the persona she shows on TV is her exact personality off the camera. I mean, I know most people act exactly the same in front of millions as they do in front of their family/friends... Of course, to say a statement like that, I'm sure you've met her and had the chance to get to know her.I fully agree on the first part though.
Guest Anonymous
Meat-of-pig, fruit-of-hen, grated starch-of-potato and some seeds-of-coffeebush, please. Oh! and a tall mold-of-silicon juice-of-orange also, thanks.I like Annie's article on cardplayer.com titled, "let the shovenists know you won"... it was pretty entertaining. Having never met her, as I'm sure most people who are judging her on this site haven't, I won't post opinions.
daniel doesn't like her, that's enough for me. :roll:

ok, you're a freak.but, i was thinking about this as well. Annie and kathy liebert both get a lot of abuse on this site, and they really don't deserve this. We don't talk about how out of shape doyles in and what a sh1tty body phil hellmuth has (well, maybe ron mexico does). So we should really stop bashing these two. After all....in all honesty would you rather have a three some with those two or jan ficher and linda johnson?

ok, you're a freak.but, i was thinking about this as well. Annie and kathy liebert both get a lot of abuse on this site, and they really don't deserve this. We don't talk about how out of shape doyles in and what a sh1tty body phil hellmuth has (well, maybe ron mexico does). So we should really stop bashing these two. After all....in all honesty would you rather have a three some with those two or jan ficher and linda johnson?
Hahaha. I think it's funny how you scold us for our abuse towards the women and then reduce how you view them to who you would rather have a threesome with.
Hahaha. I think it's funny how you scold us for our abuse towards the women and then reduce how you view them to who you would rather have a threesome with.
ty, although i think mysoginny (sp) is wrong it can also be used for rich irony too 8) seriously, they are nice people and don't deserve that... but linda and jan are crotchety, old, soap-boxers, and that's kinda why i don't mind making fun of them.
I would not hit it.Not with a 10' pole.Not even if it was yours.
But she's got a nice chip stack in main event at time of writing this. If she goes on to win the main event, and paid you say half, would you then??Wouldn't you??????
I would not hit it.Not with a 10' pole.Not even if it was yours.
But she's got a nice chip stack in main event at time of writing this. If she goes on to win the main event, and paid you say half, would you then??Wouldn't you??????
I'd fuck anything for $5 million. Seriously. Assuming of course that there were no risk to my life in anyway -- anything. Like I told my boss, "Yes I would do that incredibly obese woman for $1 million. Yes I would orally please her as well. I'd go all night if it meant $1 million."