blatant collusion in party right now

Are you joking??? First of all I think PPSux is just mad because he folded the best hand 2x in row and second of all if these guys are colluding then maybe you've never played in against aggressive players. I have played and i've been the one to call and raise every single time just to see table image shift. Maybe they are just crazy gamblers but c'mon it hardly seems like collusion. I think there are enough tin hats to go around though. JMO no offense to those who see collusion.
You're so fucking stupid!
Dutch I've read a lot of your posts and they all seem smart and educated until now. Wow I'm sorry that I can't see the collusion. Maybe I have too much time in B&M but to just come out and say that is kinda uncool. Maybe post some more hands and I can see the collusion but I only saw the first two that PPsux put up when I wrote and then the last one they lost money...when you collude aren't you supposed to make money. I don't know sorry to ruin your day jeez
you are pretty stupid. They have sat and raise-war'ed at three tables now in the last 40 minutes.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude i hope you're joking, did you not see the last two hands posted??? this isnt even debatable, this was about as obvious and blatant as collusion gets.

Are you joking??? First of all I think PPSux is just mad because he folded the best hand 2x in row and second of all if these guys are colluding then maybe you've never played in against aggressive players. I have played and i've been the one to call and raise every single time just to see table image shift. Maybe they are just crazy gamblers but c'mon it hardly seems like collusion. I think there are enough tin hats to go around though. JMO no offense to those who see collusion.
Dutch I've read a lot of your posts and they all seem smart and educated until now. Wow I'm sorry that I can't see the collusion. Maybe I have too much time in B&M but to just come out and say that is kinda uncool. Maybe post some more hands and I can see the collusion but I only saw the first two that PPsux put up when I wrote and then the last one they lost money...when you collude aren't you supposed to make money. I don't know sorry to ruin your day jeez
Did you not watch the game?

***** Hand History for Game 2325769989 *****$2/$4 Hold'em - Thursday, July 07, 17:56:21 EDT 2005Table Table 34446 (Real Money)Seat 8 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: shiuan ( $85 )Seat 2: MazaA ( $175 )Seat 3: snpwuv ( $96 )Seat 4: cthemanb ( $89 )Seat 5: HAMANPATEL ( $165.25 )Seat 6: killinghours ( $96 )Seat 7: NussBaus ( $73 )Seat 8: dumox ( $142 )Seat 9: wendyclark2 ( $97.5 )Seat 10: prtypsux ( $86.5 )wendyclark2 posts small blind [$1].prtypsux posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **MazaA folds.snpwuv folds.wolfman50: lol, yeah,no collusion therecthemanb folds.wolfman50: yes i amKaiserSoze12: There is a bunch of us watching this tablewolfman50: yesHAMANPATEL calls [$2].killinghours calls [$2].NussBaus folds.dumox folds.wendyclark2: watch thisprtypsux: fcpers?wendyclark2 calls [$1].KaiserSoze12: yesprtypsux checks.** Dealing Flop ** [ 8s, Kh, 7s ]Atlanta_Fats, you need to have a real money account in order to be able to chat at this table.wendyclark2 bets [$2].prtypsux folds.HAMANPATEL raises [$4].HAMANPATEL: peepswolfman50: lolwolfman50: shockingkillinghours folds.wendyclark2 raises [$4].wolfman50: wow, you guys are both from texasHAMANPATEL folds.wendyclark2 shows [ Qs, 6d ] high card king.wendyclark2 wins $18 from the main pot with high card king.anyone know how close those two cities are***** Hand History for Game 2325777133 *****$2/$4 Hold'em - Thursday, July 07, 17:57:49 EDT 2005Table Table 34446 (Real Money)Seat 9 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: shiuan ( $85 )Seat 2: MazaA ( $175 )Seat 3: snpwuv ( $96 )Seat 4: cthemanb ( $89 )Seat 5: HAMANPATEL ( $159.25 )Seat 6: killinghours ( $94 )Seat 7: NussBaus ( $73 )Seat 8: dumox ( $142 )Seat 9: wendyclark2 ( $107.5 )Seat 10: prtypsux ( $84.5 )prtypsux posts small blind [$1].wolfman50: no wayKaiserSoze12: checking nowshiuan posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **wolfman50: u had nothing, shockingMazaA folds.snpwuv folds.cthemanb calls [$2].HAMANPATEL calls [$2].killinghours: mesquite is about 50 minutes from fort worthkillinghours folds.wendyclark2: but balls & moneywolfman50: hmmNussBaus raises [$4].dumox folds.wolfman50: yes another coincidencewolfman50: yet*wendyclark2 calls [$4].prtypsux folds.shiuan calls [$2].Hand_Cracker: you dont have to live close to someone to colludecthemanb calls [$2].HAMANPATEL calls [$2].** Dealing Flop ** [ Th, 7s, 5d ]wolfman50: oh i knowshiuan checks.ASOREWINNER: just a cell phonecthemanb checks.wolfman50: but they are closeHAMANPATEL checks.wendyclark2: dumb a s s esHand_Cracker: or any online messaging systemwolfman50: makes their case even worseNussBaus bets [$2].wendyclark2 raises [$4].shiuan folds.cthemanb folds.HAMANPATEL raises [$6].NussBaus has been reconnected and has 20 seconds to act.NussBaus raises [$6].hopefully someone is on the phone to indiawendyclark2 calls [$4].I amright nowHAMANPATEL calls [$2].** Dealing Turn ** [ Ad ]HAMANPATEL bets [$4].NussBaus raises [$8].wendyclark2 calls [$8].HAMANPATEL folds.** Dealing River ** [ Kd ]NussBaus bets [$4].wendyclark2 raises [$8].NussBaus raises [$8].wendyclark2 folds.NussBaus does not show cards.NussBaus wins $82Lol***** Hand History for Game 2325792313 *****$2/$4 Hold'em - Thursday, July 07, 18:00:55 EDT 2005Table Table 34446 (Real Money)Seat 10 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: shiuan ( $81 )Seat 2: MazaA ( $175 )Seat 3: snpwuv ( $96 )Seat 4: cthemanb ( $85 )Seat 5: HAMANPATEL ( $143.25 )Seat 6: killinghours ( $94 )Seat 7: NussBaus ( $123 )Seat 8: dumox ( $142 )Seat 9: wendyclark2 ( $79.5 )Seat 10: prtypsux ( $83.5 )shiuan posts small blind [$1].MazaA posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **wolfman50: cant do that when hes not on ur teamsnpwuv raises [$4].cthemanb folds.HAMANPATEL calls [$4].killinghours calls [$4].NussBaus folds.dumox folds.wendyclark2 calls [$4].prtypsux folds.shiuan folds.MazaA folds.** Dealing Flop ** [ 6s, Kh, Ac ]snpwuv bets [$2].HAMANPATEL folds.killinghours raises [$4].wendyclark2 folds.snpwuv calls [$2].** Dealing Turn ** [ 3s ]snpwuv checks.killinghours bets [$4].HAMANPATEL: how do you knowsnpwuv calls [$4].** Dealing River ** [ 4s ]snpwuv checks.killinghours bets [$4].snpwuv calls [$4].killinghours shows [ Kc, As ] two pairs, aces and kings.snpwuv doesn't show [ Kd, Jd ] a pair of kings.killinghours wins $41 from the main pot with two pairs, aces and kings.dumox has left the table.***** Hand History for Game 2325798076 *****$2/$4 Hold'em - Thursday, July 07, 18:02:05 EDT 2005Table Table 34446 (Real Money)Seat 1 is the buttonTotal number of players : 9 Seat 1: shiuan ( $80 )Seat 2: MazaA ( $173 )Seat 3: snpwuv ( $80 )Seat 4: cthemanb ( $85 )Seat 5: HAMANPATEL ( $139.25 )Seat 6: killinghours ( $119 )Seat 7: NussBaus ( $123 )Seat 9: wendyclark2 ( $75.5 )Seat 10: prtypsux ( $83.5 )MazaA posts small blind [$1].snpwuv posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **HAMANPATEL: wolfman let me get some of ur moneycthemanb raises [$4].HAMANPATEL raises [$6].killinghours folds.NussBaus folds.wolfman50: lolLancairIV has joined the table.wendyclark2 raises [$8].prtypsux folds.wolfman50: i dont play with cheatsHAMANPATEL: 1 on 1shiuan folds.MazaA folds.snpwuv folds.cthemanb calls [$4].HAMANPATEL calls [$2].** Dealing Flop ** [ Js, 9h, 8c ]wolfman50: i dont play with cheats, i dont care if its one on onecthemanb bets [$2].HAMANPATEL raises [$4].crocd99: i hear there are some cheats on herewendyclark2 raises [$6].cthemanb raises [$6].crocd99: what are cheaters namesKaiserSoze12: 4 people from Dallas area.HAMANPATEL: wolfman / on his wifeHAMANPATEL calls [$4].wendyclark2 calls [$2].** Dealing Turn ** [ 7s ]cthemanb bets [$4].HAMANPATEL raises [$8].wendyclark2 raises [$12].cthemanb calls [$8].HAMANPATEL calls [$4].** Dealing River ** [ Th ]crocd99: so one must be youcthemanb checks.KaiserSoze12: seats 5, 6, 7, and 9HAMANPATEL bets [$4].wolfman50: ham and wendywendyclark2 raises [$8].wolfman50: for surecthemanb folds.HAMANPATEL calls [$4].wendyclark2 shows [ 6d, 7c ] a straight, seven to jack.HAMANPATEL shows [ Qs, Ks ] a straight, nine to king.HAMANPATEL wins $100 from the main pot with a straight, nine to king.***** Hand History for Game 2325808936 *****$2/$4 Hold'em - Thursday, July 07, 18:04:16 EDT 2005Table Table 34446 (Real Money)Seat 2 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: shiuan ( $80 )Seat 2: MazaA ( $172 )Seat 3: snpwuv ( $78 )Seat 4: cthemanb ( $57 )Seat 5: HAMANPATEL ( $203.25 )Seat 6: killinghours ( $119 )Seat 7: NussBaus ( $123 )Seat 9: wendyclark2 ( $39.5 )Seat 10: prtypsux ( $83.5 )Seat 8: LancairIV ( $100 )HAMANPATEL: casrds babysnpwuv posts small blind [$1].cthemanb posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **wolfman50: ?HAMANPATEL calls [$2].prtypsux: what is collusion?prtypsux: I dont know what ur talking aboutprtypsux: ...killinghours folds.NussBaus folds.wendyclark2 calls [$2].prtypsux folds.crocd99: that was odd you didnt reraise wendy there hamanHAMANPATEL: what about that wolfwendyclark2: wf cryinshiuan folds.MazaA folds.snpwuv folds.crocd99: you had the nuts and didnt reraisecthemanb checks.** Dealing Flop ** [ 8s, Ad, 3d ]cthemanb checks.crocd99: very oddHAMANPATEL bets [$2].wendyclark2 raises [$4].cthemanb folds.HAMANPATEL folds.wendyclark2 shows [ 2c, Kh ] high card ace.wendyclark2 wins $13 from the main pot with high card ace.f u ck the book***** Hand History for Game 2325815985 *****$2/$4 Hold'em - Thursday, July 07, 18:05:41 EDT 2005Table Table 34446 (Real Money)Seat 3 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: shiuan ( $80 )Seat 2: MazaA ( $172 )Seat 3: snpwuv ( $77 )Seat 4: cthemanb ( $55 )Seat 5: HAMANPATEL ( $199.25 )Seat 6: killinghours ( $119 )Seat 7: NussBaus ( $123 )Seat 9: wendyclark2 ( $46.5 )Seat 10: prtypsux ( $83.5 )Seat 8: LancairIV ( $100 )cthemanb posts small blind [$1].HAMANPATEL posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **killinghours folds.NussBaus raises [$4].wolfman50: how am i a cry baby?wolfman50: im not even playingwendyclark2 folds.prtypsux folds.shiuan folds.MazaA folds.snpwuv folds.wolfman50: im simply exposing your obvious collusion]cthemanb folds.HAMANPATEL calls [$2].** Dealing Flop ** [ Ks, 2d, Ts ]wolfman50: only one whining is youkillinghours: Did someone call me a cheater earlier?HAMANPATEL checks.KaiserSoze12: notice the obvious delay before each turn to act. IM must be up too....NussBaus bets [$2].KillingHorde: are you my relative?wolfman50: im surewendyclark2: wf didHAMANPATEL calls [$2].** Dealing Turn ** [ 3h ]HAMANPATEL checks.NussBaus checks.** Dealing River ** [ 8d ]wendyclark2: sure about these nutswolfman50: that doesnt even make sense wendyHAMANPATEL: dial up babyHAMANPATEL checks.NussBaus checks.HAMANPATEL shows [ 9c, 5c ] high card king.NussBaus shows [ Ah, Qd ] high card ace.NussBaus wins $13 from the main pot with high card ace.***** Hand History for Game 2325825474 *****$2/$4 Hold'em - Thursday, July 07, 18:07:34 EDT 2005Table Table 34446 (Real Money)Seat 4 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: shiuan ( $80 )Seat 2: MazaA ( $172 )Seat 3: snpwuv ( $77 )Seat 4: cthemanb ( $54 )Seat 5: HAMANPATEL ( $193.25 )Seat 6: killinghours ( $119 )Seat 7: NussBaus ( $130 )Seat 9: wendyclark2 ( $46.5 )Seat 10: prtypsux ( $83.5 )Seat 8: LancairIV ( $100 )HAMANPATEL posts small blind [$1].killinghours posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **HAMANPATEL: i just like playing everyhandKaiserSoze12: Killinghours, If you are not a cheater, get out of here because you will be named with them.NussBaus folds.wendyclark2 raises [$4].prtypsux folds.shiuan calls [$4].KaiserSoze12: yeah and you are 14MazaA folds.snpwuv folds.cthemanb folds.HAMANPATEL: why cauise his winningHAMANPATEL raises [$5].crocd99: reraise i btcrocd99: i nknew itkillinghours folds.wendyclark2 calls [$2].shiuan calls [$2].** Dealing Flop ** [ 7h, Jd, Kc ]wendyclark2: dont listen to a broke a s swolfman50: ham, there is no question you are colludingHAMANPATEL bets [$2].wendyclark2 raises [$4].crocd99: tsidrshiuan calls [$4].crocd99: i knew itHAMANPATEL raises [$4].wendyclark2 raises [$4].shiuan calls [$4].wolfman50: you didnt do a very good job of hiding it, maybe u dont care if people knowHAMANPATEL calls [$2].** Dealing Turn ** [ 2d ]crocd99: this is just too blantentcrocd99: seriouslyHAMANPATEL checks.wendyclark2 checks.shiuan checks.** Dealing River ** [ 8h ]HAMANPATEL checks.wendyclark2 checks.shiuan bets [$4].crocd99: foldHAMANPATEL calls [$4].wendyclark2 folds.shiuan shows [ Qh, Qs ] a pair of queens.HAMANPATEL doesn't show [ Jc, Qc ] a pair of jacks.shiuan wins $49.5 from the main pot with a pair of queens.Lol***** Hand History for Game 2325834508 *****$2/$4 Hold'em - Thursday, July 07, 18:09:24 EDT 2005Table Table 34446 (Real Money)Seat 5 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: shiuan ( $111.5 )Seat 2: MazaA ( $172 )Seat 3: snpwuv ( $77 )Seat 4: cthemanb ( $54 )Seat 5: HAMANPATEL ( $175.25 )Seat 6: killinghours ( $117 )Seat 7: NussBaus ( $130 )Seat 9: wendyclark2 ( $32.5 )Seat 10: prtypsux ( $83.5 )Seat 8: LancairIV ( $100 )killinghours posts small blind [$1].NussBaus posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **crocd99: pp good post mancrocd99: i thought you were exgeratingwendyclark2 calls [$2].prtypsux folds.shiuan folds.MazaA folds.snpwuv folds.KaiserSoze12: ham had a f-in 95 and is capping. You are so obviouscthemanb folds.HAMANPATEL raises [$4].killinghours folds.HAMANPATEL: i play every handNussBaus calls [$2].wendyclark2 folds.** Dealing Flop ** [ Jc, 6h, 2c ]HAMANPATEL: i dont give a XXXXXcrocd99: ham had qjwolfman50: that doesnt explain raising and capping with nothingcrocd99: i just lookedNussBaus checks.HAMANPATEL checks.** Dealing Turn ** [ Kd ]prtypsux: is colluding being what phil hellmuth would call a jackal?KaiserSoze12: 95 previous handprtypsux: : )wolfman50: along with wendy staying in with nothingwolfman50: or raising with nothingNussBaus bets [$4].prtypsux: i dont know what it means..HAMANPATEL calls [$4].** Dealing River ** [ 8s ]KillingHorde: phil helmuth likes showing his nutsNussBaus bets [$4].HAMANPATEL folds.NussBaus does not show cards.NussBaus wins $23***** Hand History for Game 2325843647 *****$2/$4 Hold'em - Thursday, July 07, 18:11:16 EDT 2005Table Table 34446 (Real Money)Seat 6 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: shiuan ( $111.5 )Seat 2: MazaA ( $172 )Seat 3: snpwuv ( $77 )Seat 4: cthemanb ( $54 )Seat 5: HAMANPATEL ( $167.25 )Seat 6: killinghours ( $116 )Seat 7: NussBaus ( $141 )Seat 9: wendyclark2 ( $30.5 )Seat 10: prtypsux ( $83.5 )Seat 8: LancairIV ( $100 )NussBaus posts small blind [$1].LancairIV posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **wendyclark2 calls [$2].prtypsux folds.shiuan folds.MazaA folds.snpwuv folds.cthemanb folds.HAMANPATEL raises [$4].killinghours folds.NussBaus folds.LancairIV folds.wendyclark2 calls [$2].** Dealing Flop ** [ 8d, 7d, 7s ]wendyclark2 bets [$2].HAMANPATEL raises [$4].wendyclark2 raises [$4].HAMANPATEL raises [$4].wendyclark2 calls [$2].** Dealing Turn ** [ 2d ]wendyclark2 bets [$4].HAMANPATEL raises [$8].wendyclark2 raises [$8].HAMANPATEL raises [$8].wendyclark2 calls [$4].** Dealing River ** [ 3c ]wendyclark2 is all-In [$2.5]HAMANPATEL folds.wendyclark2 does not show cards.wendyclark2 wins $59lolnot obviousHAMANPATEL has left the table.That enough?

No I didn't. I have checked the last few hands posted and there was one that looked pretty bad. I guess if this has been done every single time then I guess I could see but are they winning?? I guess I am too used to B&M and playing with guys who do that every hand. Actually I have played with friends at a B&M and we raise reraise every hand for fun. People get super pissed when you win with 83o. Sorry to offend every single person in the forum because I am inexperienced in catching cheaters. Best of luck to everyone at the tables

No I didn't. I have checked the last few hands posted and there was one that looked pretty bad. I guess if this has been done every single time then I guess I could see but are they winning??I guess I am too used to B&M and playing with guys who do that every hand. Actually I have played with friends at a B&M and we raise reraise every hand for fun. People get super censored when you win with 83o. Sorry to offend every single person in the forum because I am inexperienced in catching cheaters. Best of luck to everyone at the tablesRead the hands I posted.It's easy to tell here. when they are trying to hide it it's a little harder.

No I didn't. I have checked the last few hands posted and there was one that looked pretty bad. I guess if this has been done every single time then I guess I could see but are they winning?? I guess I am too used to B&M and playing with guys who do that every hand. Actually I have played with friends at a B&M and we raise reraise every hand for fun. People get super censored when you win with 83o. Sorry to offend every single person in the forum because I am inexperienced in catching cheaters. Best of luck to everyone at the tables
bad cheating is still cheating
I'm just hoping there's a happy ending to this story....RayOne when broke at 3/6, But I don't know how they did over all.
are they still playing? I cant fid them,..I think Im gonna quit for today, Ive lost 40 bux in a couple minutes just for bieng stupid..everytime I see a raise and a re-raise I get suspicious..lol that other table just fucked w/ my head a bit.

Seriously though if that is collusion then I want to play with them. It seems like it would be easy to beat them. Just have to tighten up your play.

Seriously though if that is collusion then I want to play with them. It seems like it would be easy to beat them. Just have to tighten up your play.
There is a seat open.
A LOT.....you could play them but you would have to hold a stroooong hand, or else you just have to pay off capped streets when their crap 2 pair can beat ur Aces. you need a set or better to see a turn w/ these dudes. (maybe top 2pr)
No I didn't. I have checked the last few hands posted and there was one that looked pretty bad. I guess if this has been done every single time then I guess I could see but are they winning?? I guess I am too used to B&M and playing with guys who do that every hand. Actually I have played with friends at a B&M and we raise reraise every hand for fun. People get super censored when you win with 83o. Sorry to offend every single person in the forum because I am inexperienced in catching cheaters. Best of luck to everyone at the tables
they keep going to the same table, raising and reraising each other until theyre alone in the pot regardless of their hands, then folding one to the other. in that one telling instance, one had the nut straight while the other had the ignorant end and the one with the nuts did not continue betting. we can assume that if you had the nuts you would extract as much as possible from a hand; we can also assume that the odds would dictate you'd usually call another river bet with the 2nd nuts just in case. that didn't happen; this is as blatant as it gets.
There is a seat open.
I cant find the taable? what stakes what # ? 54900 isnt there.
There is a seat open.
I cant find the taable? what stakes what # ? 54900 isnt there.[/quoteIt says 54900]