Anybody know when ESPN will start airing this years WSOP?
Go to worldseriesof poker.com for the broadcast schedule. :-)
July 19th is correct, starting with the WSOP Circuit events. Here is the link to the complete schedule:http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/broadcast.asp
their schedule sucks this yearHoldemHoldemHoldemHoldemOmahaHoldemHoldemHoldemStudHoldemHoldemHoldemHoldem
i second
Thats the same schedule they had last year. Considering that 90% of the WSOP is a bunch of holdem events wut do u think they are gonna show.......wait for it ...........wait for it..........wait for it......................HOLD'EM

i live here in newfoundland canada, and am getting digital cable, is there any station i can subscribe for to watch these events???

July 19th is correct, starting with the WSOP Circuit events. Here is the link to the complete schedule:http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/broadcast.asp
their schedule sucks this yearHoldemHoldemHoldemHoldemOmahaHoldemHoldemHoldemStudHoldemHoldemHoldemHoldem
i second
Thats the same schedule they had last year. Considering that 90% of the WSOP is a bunch of holdem events wut do u think they are gonna show.......wait for it ...........wait for it..........wait for it......................HOLD'EM
Actually they had two Omaha events and two Stud events last year. They also aired the Razz event.
i live here in newfoundland canada, and am getting digital cable, is there any station i can subscribe for to watch these events???
ESPN
their schedule sucks this yearHoldemHoldemHoldemHoldemOmahaHoldemHoldemHoldemStudHoldemHoldem OmahaHoldemHoldem
I am with ya, what happened to O8, stud split, razz and 2-7 draw lowball events? It may be too complicated to average viewers... or may be the commentators at ESPN don't even understand those games.

didnt u know holdem is the cadillac of poker? but seriously...i understand that people like holdem b/c its easy...but id much rather see a game that relied a lot more on skill then the lucky garbage we will inevitably see. games like razz should be shown b/c they actually take more skill

i live here in newfoundland canada, and am getting digital cable, is there any station i can subscribe for to watch these events???Send $50 to my neteller account, and I'll e-mail you a special code you can enter in your remote, and it'll let you watch the WSOP live.ACT NOW AND I'LL EVEN THROW IN A TINFOIL HAT