someone plz shoot vince van patten

Oh and BTW I think the "if there is another suck out I eat this paper" quote was the most random thing Ive heard in my life..
Thanks...I missed the quote, but saw him with paper hanging out of his mouth and wondered what the hell he was doing.....

One of the cheesy, random things I remember him saying this show was something like "Hasan is cracking worse than Joe Namath's knees."I couldn't help laughing. I'd like to know if he actually has any thoughts going through his head when he says some of the stuff.

Vince is a funny guy, I just learned this watching the WPT last event of the 3rd season. It was pretty funny hearing him say "if there is another suck out, I will eat this paper"SUCK OUTcamera going to Vince eating the paper ha ha ha that’s classic

whoever said phil ivery sucks should quit playing poker...they obviously dont know shit. that is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard. kick yourself in the nuts as punishment for your idiocy.

It's that awful ad where Vince claims you can go from ‘beginner to high roller in a few hours’.
Of course you can. All it takes is losing more money.