free 25 bucks & pot dragon is a pole jockey

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't figure out how to show cards, which is a problem. I figure out how to add more chips in the no limit cash game ( liek, if the max buy in is 25, and you fall below it, how do you add more?)But the cash limit games are JUICY, and I love the format on the sit and go's... so far so good!! I'm playing in a short handed NL HE tourney, if anyone gives a shit..

This is the first time I have ever played online! I like how you don't have to download the software so I can play at work (can't download internet programs :evil: ). I am playing $0.10-$0.10 NL right now. I am observing your table too, looks like your running good.

BigD: If it's all like pokerroom, in the lobby screen there should be a tab to the far right on the top that says preferences, you uncheck muck uncalled hands. Then you can show it.Kendren24 on there, and yes, it's EXACTLY like pokerroom, except for the smaller limit tables, and WAAAAY more PL. Allinbluff: I had a yahoo email, and it went through just fine. No problems at all. Of course, my yahoo account is 12 years old, maybe that has something to do with it.

at the bottom of it, there are three circles, click on the one on the left, with the cash money sign. It will bring up a web page, and on that web page, it will tell you how many points you have

I signed up yesterday at 530 PM and they still haven't sent me any activation emails.
Hmmm. I signed up around 9 am today, and played at lunch..... So, it seems to be an isolated error.