probably already discussed but how legit are.....

those programs yo see advertised that claim you can see other players holecards. i have seen a few advertisements for these and it me makes me alittle nervous since i mainly play on party poker.

They show them to you after the hand is over. It just converts the hand history Party stores on your hard drive into being able to watch the hand you just played.

those programs yo see advertised that claim you can see other players holecards. i have seen a few advertisements for these and it me makes me alittle nervous since i mainly play on party poker.
Pattern-Mapper is a good one too pick up.
They show them to you after the hand is over. It just converts the hand history Party stores on your hard drive into being able to watch the hand you just played.
uhh, no thats called pokertracker. He's asking about something else. thanks, though.

Actually, after purchasing my tinfoil hat and ordering a copy of pattern mapper I haven't lost a hand. I'm up to almost $10 in profits a week and I'm only playing about 20 hours / week.Honestly, this is the best thing anyone could've have ever created.I can't believe that they sell it for such a cheap price, it seem that they could've made millions of dollars if they just kept it to themselves and started playing at the highest limits (at least that's what I did). My bankroll management has become so much easier since never losing a hand.Pick on eup and let us know how it goes and when you're a millionaire.

uhh, no thats called pokertracker. He's asking about something else. thanks, though.
Uhh, no, we're talking about something else altogether. It is kind of like PT for people who don't know how to use PT, and without most of the actually useful features. All it does is replay a visualization, with the graphics and all, of the hand you just played, at the same time, showing you the hole cards of anybody whose cards are revealed in the PP hand history. The way it is advertised, though, it makes it sound like you can see your opponents' hole cards during the hand. But you can't. Thanks, though.
Actually, after purchasing my tinfoil hat and ordering a copy of pattern mapper I haven't lost a hand. I'm up to almost $10 in profits a week and I'm only playing about 20 hours / week.Honestly, this is the best thing anyone could've have ever created.I can't believe that they sell it for such a cheap price, it seem that they could've made millions of dollars if they just kept it to themselves and started playing at the highest limits (at least that's what I did). My bankroll management has become so much easier since never losing a hand.Pick on eup and let us know how it goes and when you're a millionaire.
So you get cards after the hand, right?
No, no, no. I see everyones hole cards as soon as they are dealt. Just as yours show face up, so do all of theirs. Greatest thing ever created (oh yeah, small edit to my post, that was $10K pre week). Amazing that they would almost sell this stuff dirt cheap. Even the tinfoil hat is worth its price in aluminum!
No, no, no. I see everyones hole cards as soon as they are dealt. Just as yours show face up, so do all of theirs. Greatest thing ever created (oh yeah, small edit to my post, that was $10K pre week). Amazing that they would almost sell this stuff dirt cheap. Even the tinfoil hat is worth its price in aluminum!
How is that possible? Are they always right? Isn't that baaaaad cheating? I just looked at the site... The demo is pretty sketchy, i' msure there is something misleading bout it
Ya i too baught this program.its such a joke., i know what everyonehas all the time. I've stil caught some bad beats like river suckouts,, but i'm up 235,000.00 in 1 week.. not too shabby(SW)

Now would be a good time to explain what (S/w) means...before we see this thread referenced on CNN.com..."In our top story, members of poker star Daniel Negreanu's website claim to be able to beat Online Poker by seeing other players hole cards during a hand..."

gullibleadj 1: naive and easily deceived or tricked2: easily tricked because of being too trustingPeople, use some common sense here. If there was a program like this, why would anyone sell it? Why wouldn't they just not say anything and use it to makes millions and millions of dollars themselves? Why would they put this out to the public and sell it and make it noticable to the poker websites? Read the fine print on their site.In all seiousness though, I do have a tinfoil hat for sale, now those do work.

gullibleadj 1: naive and easily deceived or tricked2: easily tricked because of being too trustingPeople, use some common sense here. If there was a program like this, why would anyone sell it? Why wouldn't they just not say anything and use it to makes millions and millions of dollars themselves? Why would they put this out to the public and sell it and make it noticable to the poker websites? Read the fine print on their site.In all seiousness though, I do have a tinfoil hat for sale, now those do work.
That;s the thing, i can't find fine print.... which leads to my overall sketchy feeling. So, what's the deal? I really just replays the hand? LOL that many people don't know about hand histories?