knowingly throw the winner away

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This hand was butchered on every street. The only play I somewhat like is calling the PF raise. But the only reasons you're doing that is to either defend your blind, or hope to hit the flop so you can win a monster. Well you got what you wanted, but you must bet something on the flop. Flopping a straight is great but it's still vulnerable to so many hands.What if he's holding J10 suited and a Q comes off on the turn? What if he's holding 55, 88, or 99 and the board pairs on the turn? Then your forced to be exposed for the idiot you really are.And honestly, by just mucking on the river is the worst possible play. I said it earlier that if you don't want your type of play revealed then you have to push all in with the nuts. If he calls, you bust him or double up. If he folds, then you still muck like you did anyways but at least you get the small pot. A small pot won is still a small pot won.An even better play than the one you did would have been to muck your cards face up on the river and tell your opponent to take it down. You'd have the table questioning you all night.

This has to be JFarrell come back to life. It is a theoretical question a la his famous fold-before-a-bet post (OpenFarrelling). He never played in this tournament. Come on - FORTY THOUSAND chips to start with? And he had to change the original post to give himself the nuts. Call it a FullFarrell. I especially love that anyone who won't front him the money for a game has "no balls".
i started with 10 000 in chips blinds 25 25 25 5050 10075 15040 min rounds 3.5 hours in i have 40 000 in chips
This is almost too idiotic to respond to. You quadrupled your stack by level four...apparently without trapping anyone since you don't want anyone to catch on to your "style"...in a $1000NL tourney...and you managed to accumulate all those chips even though you can't figure out how to deposit money on-line and are stupid enough (sorry, "talented" enough) to completely misplay this hand. Yeah, I'll buy it.

Cutoff: I raise. Double the big blind.Retard: (thinking) Wow! Heads up with the cutoff! Maybe I can flop a monster with this stupid 76 and then check it down so I can muck it at the end. (Puffing chest out) They'll never figure out how I play!I call! Prepare to be conditioned!

i started with 10 000 in chips blinds 25 25 25 5050 10075 15040 min rounds 3.5 hours in i have 40 000 in chips
so..... 3.5 hours in is considered early in the tourney for you?
Im playing a thousand dollar nl holdem event and its early in the tournament.
seeing as that was your first post, i felt the need to bring it back into play. i know that you dont need any help from anyone else proving how unbelieveably stupid you are, but im gonna bring back an oldie, but a goody for this:what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I find this extremely funny. Whenever someone get attacked they challenge someone to a HU, shall we remember splashmaster everyone. Of course I challenged JFarrell to a HU, but I did it to finally try to shut him up and get him to stop posting in strat. I made the condiditons for JFarrell to an extreme that I knew he couldn't meet :twisted:

He should be called "the thermostat" because he is taking the tempature at the table, feeling the players out, setting up moves that may never happen. If you people can't see the greatness of the Thermostat, you just are just not looking. The called the Wright Brothers crazy too. Ever been on a plane. Thats what I thought. Someones gonna write a book about this move many years from now. Just you watch. Suckers. FOLD THE NUTS

This has to be JFarrell come back to life. It is a theoretical question a la his famous fold-before-a-bet post (OpenFarrelling). He never played in this tournament. Come on - FORTY THOUSAND chips to start with? And he had to change the original post to give himself the nuts. Call it a FullFarrell. I especially love that anyone who won't front him the money for a game has "no balls".
You said in the original post it was "early" in the tourney - 3.5 HOURS into it is early????You said the BB you posted was 150.....so according to the above structure (40 min blinds in a online tourney? personally never seen that)......but anyway, you would have been at 75/150 after 2 hours of play, for 40 mins.....not at 3.5 hours.You're just making up this shit up as you go along, aren't you?
To all you censored players out there that think i would be easy money.who has the balls to bank me 6$ on pokerstars and play me heads up?you should get your money back immediately should you beat me i will never post again and you can continue to flame mebut i gaurantee i beat more than 80% of you
As long as you muck your winning hands, I'll take my chances. It is a stupid idea to come on here and talk about how you are better than everyone else here. There have already been 4 pages worth of responses telling you how wrong you are. Though a table with you, JFarrell, FoxWoodsPro, iowa's finest, toogood, and the person who started that I love jesus thread would make for one interesting table.

Can someone spot me $12 so I can spot this guy $6 so we can play heads up on Stars?I'm just going to try to check every street -- he'll surely openFarrell the river so I don't see his style of play. It'll be a long game, but I'll win.

Guest XXEddie

wow....this si stupider than Farrell open folding, he has nothing you hvae the nutsand for the handbet the river, show the nutsall the "good players" will think you are a slowplayerfast play a hand next time

At least something good came out of this. (That's what SHE said!!!)1. He's gone.2. We now have two phrases:Open-FarrellingConditioning (Folding the nuts for future table image)