knowingly throw the winner away

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

To all you cocky players out there that think i would be easy money.who has the balls to bank me 6$ on pokerstars and play me heads up?you should get your money back immediately should you beat me i will never post again and you can continue to flame mebut i gaurantee i beat more than 80% of you

Im playing a thousand dollar nl holdem event and its early in the tournament. Im in the big blind with 67 off for 150. It gets raised to 300 and everyone folds to me and i call. The flop comes down 5 9 8 and i have the nuts. i check the flop he checks. i check the turn a K and he checks. i check the river a 2 and he checks. I decided to throw my hand in the muck for the 300 in chips so that the table didnt see my attempt at trapping. I think it was better to fold this small one to get some aggressive player later trying to by the pot.What do you think?
You called here why? Hoping to hit the flop? Hoping to bluff him out of the pot on a later street? Well you hit the flop and then you just threw it away. It would have been a better move to push all in on the river. If he calls you, you have his stack, if he folds then you muck and no one sees your style of play.

Oh my lord.. I think this is one of those threads to be bumped on this forum forever... like JFarrels famous Two pair beats 3 of a kind thread.

Guest Anonymous
To all you censored players out there that think i would be easy money.who has the balls to bank me 6$ on pokerstars and play me heads up?you should get your money back immediately should you beat me i will never post again and you can continue to flame mebut i gaurantee i beat more than 80% of you
Guest Anonymous
So... we need to give you money to play you heads up? THIS ISN'T JFARREL... This has to be his father.
whats 6$ to you since you are so good you should get it right back right?I guess you have no game
To all you censored players out there that think i would be easy money.who has the balls to bank me 6$ on pokerstars and play me heads up?you should get your money back immediately should you beat me i will never post again and you can continue to flame mebut i gaurantee i beat more than 80% of you
Why would I bank you 6 to take my own money back?I stand by my previous statement of saying you are a terrible player. I'm on stars daily, feel free to look me up.

No you see, that's not the issue. 6$ is chickenfeed in comparison too my bankroll, you are correct. However, you sir are a bum. No one challenges someone, and asks someone to PUT up 6$ for them to play. Oh god I am not sleeping tonight.

I agree, this is some Andy Kauffman (sp) type humor. No chance he's serious.Mucking the nuts.... gawd that's funny.
well he only had the nuts after he edited and changed the turn from a Q to a K. he changed it because he looked like a clown when he said he had the nuts when at first he didnt.
Guest Anonymous
Why would I bank you 6 to take my own money back?I stand by my previous statement of saying you are a terrible player. I'm on stars daily, feel free to look me up.
you would never see it again loli would beat you consecutively
Guest Anonymous
No you see, that's not the issue. 6$ is chickenfeed in comparison too my bankroll, you are correct. However, you sir are a bum. No one challenges someone, and asks someone to PUT up 6$ for them to play. Oh god I am not sleeping tonight.
chicken feed so do it lets see what game you have
Guest Anonymous
I'm moving to PartyPoker in about 3-4 days, please, put your own 6$ on the line, I'd love to play you.
ill give it back lets play
Buddy, it's not GAMBLING when you can't WIN. I'm not sure if you don't understand how odds work... but when SOMEONE gives you money so you can play with it, you either pay them at a later time when you lose or you shut your mouth. Who challanges someone without their own money?
Guest Anonymous
Buddy, it's not GAMBLING when you can't WIN. I'm not sure if you don't understand how odds work... but when SOMEONE gives you money so you can play with it, you either pay them at a later time when you lose or you shut your mouth. Who challanges someone without their own money?
so what youre saying is you have no game cause you are afraid to lose the 6 bucks?
so what youre saying is you have no game cause you are afraid to lose the 6 bucks?
Here is some brilliant logic, eh folks?"Give me money to play you, if I win I keep it, if you win I give it back."Uh ever thought of putting your own money on the line you retard? No matter how many times we played under those conditions I would always have the negative exception. You win 1/10000000000000 games and I still lose, now how retarded are you really?