I've been very busy, my wife's ill and we had to come back to Boston. I'll probably miss the WSOP depending on how she is doing.Good luck to everyone going, I'll probably have some time to post next couple of weeks and you might catch me messig around PStars with some long ago bonus clearing BR that I forgot I even had in there.Smash

I've been very busy, my wife's ill and we had to come back to Boston. I'll probably miss the WSOP depending on how she is doing.Good luck to everyone going, I'll probably have some time to post next couple of weeks and you might catch me messig around PStars with some long ago bonus clearing BR that I forgot I even had in there.Smash
Sorry to hear that your wife is ill. Its good to see you posting again. Best wishes, honestly; and hopefully things get better (I say that as if I know some sort of details; honestly, just trying to show a little niceness)

I'm glad to see you're back, Smash. I hope your wife gets better and everything goes well. I hope you are able to make it to the WSOP so you can whoop up on some of the dead money.

* insert welcome back greeting ** add condolences for wife ** comment about what great help Smash has provided the forum ** think of new comment *I think Smash should enter in the WSOP Fantasy pool.. I know it's late by a few hours but why not? It'll be the only thing most of us will have a good chance at beating Smash at.

great to see you back, smash. best wishes to your wife, and good luck with everything.i'm in buffalo (home) for the summer, but i'll be back in boston in early september. hopefully we can have a few more FCP home games then.aseem