The Trump Presidency Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

And down goes Paris accord.

Deflected into the trash.

against the adivise of every CEO of a large American company including every Oil and Gas company and against the advice of the US military who considers global warming a major security threat to the US

USA USA USA

So happy we could join Syria and Nicaragua.

It's crazy that only 3 countries have figured out that science is just a big hoax. Can't trust those crazy scientists over at NASA with their political agendas. Fortunately we have intellectual giants like Donald Trump and Rand Paul to help us to see the coal powered light.

against the adivise of every CEO of a large American company including every Oil and Gas company and against the advice of the US military who considers global warming a major security threat to the US

USA USA USA

So now what the CEO's think is important? Haven't you posted countless twitter quotes ripping the cabinet as nothing but rich CEO

BHO unilaterally put us in a bad agreement, trump took us out and offered to work with Dem's to negotiate a better one...doesn't seem that bad. The world will renegotiate a new deal, a fair deal, one that everyone can live with.

It's crazy that only 3 countries have figured out that science is just a big hoax. Can't trust those crazy scientists over at NASA with their political agendas. Fortunately we have intellectual giants like Donald Trump and Rand Paul to help us to see the coal powered light.

You don't know anything about the deal do you?

It's really just the US and Syria since the reason Nicaragua isn't part of it is because it doesn't cut back on greenhouse gases enough for them.

A small percentage of the American public voted to elect a man that most sane people in the rest of the world (and USA) could clearly see was a lunatic. It surprises me not that an even smaller percentage of the American public is going to steadfastly toot the party horn and back Trump's decision here when the rest of the planet clearly sees it as folly.

Again, I have no idea how climate change became a partisan issue, but like the rest of this political period, History is not going to be kind to the people on the wrong side of this debate.

A small percentage of the American public voted to elect a man that most sane people in the rest of the world (and USA) could clearly see was a lunatic. It surprises me not that an even smaller percentage of the American public is going to steadfastly toot the party horn and back Trump's decision here when the rest of the planet clearly sees it as folly.

Again, I have no idea how climate change became a partisan issue, but like the rest of this political period, History is not going to be kind to the people on the wrong side of this debate.

it's not Trumpism but mainstream Republican thinking.

Blame Republican Dogma for Donald Trump Pulling Out of Paris

The good news is that you'll be able to grow oranges in your backyard in Alberta Dubey

It's really just the US and Syria since the reason Nicaragua isn't part of it is because it doesn't cut back on greenhouse gases enough for them.

You know you are on the wrong side when its you and Syria standing alone.

The world will end...because we don't agree to let China off the hook for the next 13 years for their pollution, and unless we are signatures on a non-binding agreement with no enforcement provisions, we cannot have any pollution controls of our own.

That is your argument, and it is irrational.

Therfore consistent.

I bet Bloomberg ups their prediction for a trump reelection now.

Who you guys going to run? CHELSEA?