The Trump Presidency Thread

Well if Fox News says so.....

We all know how lofty their journalistic standards are. Nevermind that repeatedly discredited conspiracy theory they promoted for a week straight before sheepishly retracting it.

I'm sure that was a one time thing that wasn't political at all. I bet they have all the facts right this time with no bias because something something they report you decide.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

While you guys run to your playbook: How to Keep Your Manias in the Face of Reality

Chapter two: Attack the messenger

I'll enjoy the falling apart of this new gotcha story and await your next 'PROOF' that you were right all along.

Even though you're proven wrong every time.

Does it get a little discouraging though to get all worked up, then have your hopes ripped out from under you over and over?

And we'll continue to await the next example of you shouting fake news while citing stories as evidence that would be considered fake news by your own standards.

This is why nobody takes you seriously. You whine about the left making up gotcha stories and unfairly portraying Trump and Republicans yet you throw stories back at us with even less journalistic standards and a lot more bias/lies that are supposedly 'proof' of our story being untrue.

Come on BG, if you are going to troll, at least do it intelligently.

Nice try to switch places.

Let me explain, I'll type slow.

We are in power, you are out.

You guys are trying to get back in without actually getting elected because your ideas are failures.

In your worry to get back in you are making up fake stories.

We are calling them fake news, because, you know, they keep ending up fake.

You are trying to reverse our roles because it sucks to be on the losing side every time ( I assume, never been as wrong as you guys are)

So nice try, but it's your problem that all your attempts to vindicate your failing beliefs are always fake news.

you shouting fake news while citing stories as evidence that would be considered fake news by your own standards.

ding ding ding

And yet, after dozens of fake news stories you guys have posted here, nothing has happened, nobody is being frog marched in chains, no impeachment proceedings, no criminal arrests, nothing....

Because they were all proven...you know...fake.

Maybe in Trump's second term you guys will hit on a real scandal.

Good luck

And yet, after dozens of fake news stories you guys have posted here, nothing has happened, nobody is being frog marched in chains, no impeachment proceedings, no criminal arrests, nothing

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton is serving a life sentence in a maximum security prison for all those people that republicans insisted she had murdered.

And yet, after dozens of fake news stories you guys have posted here, nothing has happened, nobody is being frog marched in chains, no impeachment proceedings, no criminal arrests, nothing....

I notice you left forced to resign or currently under investigation off that list.

Because they were all proven...you know...fake.

Good thing the Trump administration has been so transparent and not attempting to obstruct justice at every turn or we might have been left to wonder.

Maybe in Trump's second term you guys will hit on a real scandal.

Good luck

You too BG, you too.

Nothing brings me more joy than watching Sean Spicer stand up in front of the media and whine about "fake news" and not be able to come up with a single example when asked.

Nothing brings me more joy than watching Sean Spicer stand up in front of the media and whine about "fake news" and not be able to come up with a single example when asked.

nothing? have you tried sex?

nothing? have you tried sex?

Maybe having sex while reading your top 10 thread and listening to Sean Spicer stand in front of the media and whine about "fake news" while not being able to come up with a single example when asked

I'm half chub just thinking about it.

• Like 1

my top ten thread is the most erotic thread in the history of this forum, no argument there.

as for sean spicer, i say fire him. if it was up to me i'd hire ric flair to replace him. WOOOOOOO, its time for news.

Kathy Griffin towing the oppositions message; Trump deserves to die. After all he's Hitler.

Do your best to normalize the 'it's okay to kill him' message.

The left sold it's soul a long time ago.

If a trump pulls us out of the Paris Accord, then Manhatten will be underwater by 2012 according to algore.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4561054/Secretive-global-group-gathers-US-mull-Trump-era.html

The perfect mix of conspiracy theorist, leftist agenda, and elite control of the world.

Where can the left throw their support?

Super rich bankers and aristocracy?

Globalist who want to direct the future of the planet using behind the throne powers?

Is the enemy of my enemy my friend if it means losing all the freedoms you claim to be fighting for?

Meanwhile, Trump is winning.