The Trump Presidency Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

someone who crosses the Clinton's dies...and you couldn't see that coming from a historical perspective - got it.

I could not see it coming. Neither could Rich.

His entire trip there was a bow though.

Fair enough.

Screaming fake news at credible stories while simultaneously promoting discredited conspiracy theories perpetuated by right wing news outlets for political gain that end up being retracted several days later.

Oh to be a republican.

Imagine a story being pulled from Fox news because it doesn't meet their "lofty editorial standards".

That's like a donut getting pulled from a Krispy Kreme menu because it doesn't meet their lofty nutritional standards.

If it was a hit, and I admit that it certainly looks like one,

"We also know that there were signs of a struggle, including a watchband torn when the assailants attempted to rip it off his wrist. Law-enforcement officials told us that Seth’s murder looked like a botched robbery attempt in which the assailants — after shooting our son — panicked, immediately ran and abandoned Seth’s personal belongings." -Seth's parents from https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/were-seth-richs-parents-stop-politicizing-our-sons-murder/2017/05/23/164cf4dc-3fee-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html

I take it back. This doesn't look like a hit.

if you think Hilary hasn't had at least two dozen people killed you're a babe in the woods at best.

Via ordered hits? I guess I'm a babe in the woods at best.

probably true. i'll send you a hand written report in an unmarked envelope. code name badger so you know its the real thing.

as for trump, i meant to look into this budget proposal at work today but i got sidetracked. have to wait until thursday cause daddy is on the road tomorrow.

"We also know that there were signs of a struggle, including a watchband torn when the assailants attempted to rip it off his wrist. Law-enforcement officials told us that Seth’s murder looked like a botched robbery attempt in which the assailants — after shooting our son — panicked, immediately ran and abandoned Seth’s personal belongings." -Seth's parents from https://www.washingt...820a_story.html

I take it back. This doesn't look like a hit.

The problem is, they're basing that narrative on absolutely nothing.

No video, no eye witness testimony. A 'torn watch band' (I'd like to see this. I know a bit about both watches and robberies. Like, the robber went up to him and stuck his finger between the watch and his arm? That'd be a Robbery-First) and from that, they surmise a guy who got plugged twice in the back must be something-something robbery?

It's not enough. "Signs of a struggle" are common when someone is being murdered. If the Assange narrative is true and Rich was the leaker, this was a hit. That's what this all boils down to. He was a leaker, it was a huge problem for a massively powerful institution and they didn't know the scope of it. That guy dies in most countries around the world, but here we have this Dudley Do-Right delusion about out institutions that is childishly naive.

Old Chicago Trick: If you ever need to get rid of someone, just shoot them in an alley (wear gloves), grab their wallet, take out the cash and throw the empty wallet back on the corpse. They'll call it a 'robbery wrong wrong' every single time and not investigate it any further. It's not like 'staging a robbery as a hit' is innovative shit here.

coordinating a hit sounds like a big jump in evil plotting. Who makes that call? Who do they call? Does Wasserman know hitmen? It seems like a lot of people would know about something like this.

Not necessarily.

I mean, the 10th Ward Alderman in Chicago had his own on-staff hitman.

http://www.ipsn.org/vrdolyak.html

http://articles.chic...newspaper-chain

See the entire NSA.

There was 1 Snowden,

Thousands and thousands of people engaging in blatantly illegal and unconstitutional shit, nobody talked... until one guy did,

So the DNC realizes it has a massive problem with a leaker that they need to deal with. It's totally possible that more than a few higher level people know a hit is on, but you grossly underestimate the power of political uniform and how galvanizing that is if you think that surely, one of them would fess up and tell.

See: Every single example of police misconduct, ever, when they all fill out an action report that says (x) but oops! Turns out there was a video of the event and what really happened was (y).

Frank Serpico was a great example of that. The Knapp Comission concluded that virtually the entire NYPD was corrupt, it was simply a matter of whether they were aggressively corrupt or lightly corrupt.

https://en.wikipedia...napp_Commission

It was literally ONE SINGLE GUY who talked. That's a ratio of 20,000 dirtbags to a single honest one. 20,000+ people 'keeping up the lie' before one said '**** the pension, this shit is wrong'.

These are just a few 'off the top of my head' examples of people acting on behalf of institutions who engaged in dirty rotten shit, with a ton of people knowing, but the common understanding is that your 'gang' matters first, everything else is secondary to taht. People who aspire to political power are almost always incredibly shitty people with few to no morals at all. This idea that one of the two major political parties would lack the 'dark resources' to have a guy whacked who was leaking critical inside info is a bit naive.

a bit naive

I prefer babe in the woods at best, please.

The broken watchband makes sense to me in a struggle. Same with shots in the back if he tries to run away. If it's a staged robbery, then why wouldn't they have taken anything? You said yourself that when they stage robberies in Chicago, staged robbery capital of the world, they empty the wallet.

I haven't seen evidence that Rich was leaking to WikiLeaks yet. Just Assange and Kimdotcom saying stuff, two guys with ulterior motives. The FBI never had his laptop and isn't handling the case. Wheeler admitted he got his info from a reporter on FoxNews who was referencing an old story from FoxNews, essentially news created by a telephone game inside a news network...which is why Fox recanted the story and apologized. And another thing, the family of Seth Rich doesn't believe it was a hit. Usually the family is the last entity to give up on things like this.

Are there shadowy, conspiratorial people out there? Yes, sure. Definitely. Could this have been a hit ordered by someone from the DNC? Ok, I suppose so. Could this be a botch job from some mugger at 4am? Absolutely.

Until I see something more substantial, I'm going with Occam's razor on this one.

I prefer babe in the woods at best, please.

The broken watchband makes sense to me in a struggle. Same with shots in the back if he tries to run away. If it's a staged robbery, then why wouldn't they have taken anything? You said yourself that when they stage robberies in Chicago, staged robbery capital of the world, they empty the wallet.

I haven't seen evidence that Rich was leaking to WikiLeaks yet. Just Assange and Kimdotcom saying stuff, two guys with ulterior motives. The FBI never had his laptop and isn't handling the case. Wheeler admitted he got his info from a reporter on FoxNews who was referencing an old story from FoxNews, essentially news created by a telephone game inside a news network...which is why Fox recanted the story and apologized. And another thing, the family of Seth Rich doesn't believe it was a hit. Usually the family is the last entity to give up on things like this.

Are there shadowy, conspiratorial people out there? Yes, sure. Definitely. Could this have been a hit ordered by someone from the DNC? Ok, I suppose so. Could this be a botch job from some mugger at 4am? Absolutely.

Until I see something more substantial, I'm going with Occam's razor on this one.

Smart....family is pressing Chicago Police to release facts. Hopefully will get truth wherever that leads.

Meanwhile

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

Debbie Wasserman/Shultz tries to impede an active criminal investigation with threats. The Capitol police are investigating a corruption case involving Democrats again.

You remember Debbie, she's the one who was fired for actually rigging an American election, which was revealed after the info Seth Rich sent to wiki leaks that got him killed. A couple weeks after Rich was murdered, wikileaks released the emails showing Debbie was hacking the Democrat election for Hillary.

Hillary responded by immediately hiring Debbie with a high paying job. Like hours after being fired.

Hopefully this does not distract us from the news about Russia interfering with our free and fair elections.

To save time, yes link is Waco right wing news site, and the video was probably doctored, and the links to other sites are probably links to fake news sites that look exactly like the regular news site and there is no other way to Google the story.

Uh oh, there was a Russian connection in the presidential election.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/03/29/russiagate-hillary-clinton-and-john-podestas-troubling-ties-to-russia/

Again, impossible to Google story, only this one right wing site has this info

Sorry also no anonymous sources to corroborate sorry, only facts.

Had to edit post about Debbie. Accidently wrote Marc Rich instead of Seth.

Freudian slip.

Marc Rich was the guy Bill Clinton pardoned that even Democrats were mad about. And it was James Comey, then little known guy at AG office who 'cleared' Clinton if any wrong doing in pardoning a money laundering gun runner who owed a lot of taxes.

Pure coincidence that Marc Rich's voluptuous blond wife spent a couple nights alone at the white house, and donated to Clinton Presidential Library and Massage Parlor.

Comey cleared him.

Again, please do not Google these facts, as no one else knows these things and why would you risk these things being true?