The Hottest Of Takes

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think they'll take care of that for you when their daughter tells them you've been Liking all her beach pictures.

OK, so I just looked into the new methods a little bit, and am 100% sold. Apparently the problem isn't that they are nurfed out or worse, it's that parents don't understand them, and find them confusi

I think what ever black man said that, has learned how to tap dance for the white folk masterfully. Keep getting that paper, buddy!

plus, i was burning rubber as far back as 2004 to the girl from the freak a leek video

hqdefault.jpg

so i'm pretty obviously not racist and can appreciate a black lady's beauty, if she has it.

well it's hard to understand something you only encounter every few years. but i seriously don't know how i can be called a racist for thinking serena williams isn't attractive. she's just unattractively masculine.

if anything, you could say i'm sexist and too rigid in how i think a "woman" "should" "look." this topic really grinds my gears for some reason. it just annoys me that people instantly play the race card when someone says serena isn't attractive.

People instantly play the race card in most discussions nowadays. Or the homophobic card. Or the <insert card of the day> card.

It's annoying because it's so intellectually lazy.

• Like 1

http://verysmartbrothas.com/serena-williams-drinks-bathes-in-and-makes-lemonade-with-white-tears/

Be from Compton? Check. Dominate a sport traditionally dominated by conventionally attractive and affluent White women? Check. Do this while being “so thick that everybody else in the room is so uncomfortable“? Check. Rock literally every hairstyle every Black American woman has ever rocked, and sometimes all at the exact same time? Check. Despite endless attacks on her looks and “masculinity”, continue to have some of the most eligible Black bachelors in the country (literally) fight over her? Check. Have an active dad who gives no ****s about what White people think? Check. Do absolutely nothing remotely criminal or even rude, making the tearjerkers scour the Earth for shit to criticize? Check.

• Like 1

Way to cape up, frau. Only thing is, ive never rationally criticised serena williams. She is perhaps the greatest female tennis player ever. She is s great story. She just isnt sexually attractive to me. And im called a racist for that because people think its okay to tell me what i find attractive. If men want t fvxk her, good for them and good for her. I dont. And there are millions of people who agree with me. Sharapovs is closer to what has long been accepted as attractive in a woman, hence her endorsement edge. Making it about race seems lazy to me, it seems like picking a fight. I wonder why ryan gosling gets more in endorsements* than forest whitaker? Must be racism. I mean forest is a better actor, right? Goddamn white people

*i have no idea how much they make in endorsements.

• Like 1

People instantly play the race card in most discussions nowadays. Or the homophobic card. Or the <insert card of the day> card.

It's annoying because it's so intellectually lazy.

Whenever I discuss serious things with you it always goes badly, but I'll try again, with nothing but the purest intentions

This is such a perspective of white privlege. Discussing race and homophobia is not playing a card. It's a real thing these people deal with on a daily basis.

The reason white people dont like discussing race is because there is nowhere for us to go, we always end up looking bad, and that is the truth. We are awful to people of color, as a whole.

That doesn't mean you specifically, Tilt, but in general, you can't possibly relate to their struggle, which is real. White conservatives are always "slavery is over, get over it and stop complaining". But there is oodles of data and programs in place that continually keep people of color poor, in jail and in their place, and then we say "well, shape up and stop taking handouts." It's just dishonest

Do plenty of people of color do themselves no favors? Absolutely. But their outcomes are so much more punitive than those outcomes of whites who do the same, re: dealings with police and the courts. Data shows blacks are sentenced way harder, which perpetuates the cycle

That's just my disjointed .02. In person is easier to have this talk, because I only post from my phone

• Like 4

Way to cape up, frau. Only thing is, ive never rationally criticised serena williams. She is perhaps the greatest female tennis player ever. She is s great story. She just isnt sexually attractive to me. And im called a racist for that because people think its okay to tell me what i find attractive. If men want t fvxk her, good for them and good for her. I dont. And there are millions of people who agree with me. Sharapovs is closer to what has long been accepted as attractive in a woman, hence her endorsement edge. Making it about race seems lazy to me, it seems like picking a fight. I wonder why ryan gosling gets more in endorsements* than forest whitaker? Must be racism. I mean forest is a better actor, right? Goddamn white people

*i have no idea how much they make in endorsements.

We call you racist for your body of work. This Serena thing is us just giving you shit.

And Frau, I take exception to that last part about Serena. She is known and shown to be very petulant when losing or if a call goes the wrong way. She's a pretty poor loser, which isn't a crime. Otherwise, spot on

Y'all watch the "7 Days in Hell" mockumentary on HBO? I enjoyed it

Funnier than I thought. Faded at the end, but very good. Silly, but good. Good and bad nudity