Essay's Top Ten

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he really really relates to Home Alone just for the title.

So, instead of doing actual work i need to do I decided to go through and tabulate all the punishments handed down by Essay. Not counted: prelim warnings (1 each) for BigD and Rod. Also, Essay was "

I'm assuming my jokes are valued at .77 of a man's.

Here are 10 alternative suggestions to this list, in set form, in no particular order, and without a title ( for example, it is NOT titled BigD's Top 10 Song's of the 80's). I will also leave MJ off the suggestion set, out of respect to Essay's perimeters.

(Once in a Life Time, The Talking Heads; Doves Cry, Prince; **** the Police, NWA; Fight the power, Public Enemy; The End of the World as we know it, REM; First We Take Manhattan, Leonard Cohen; The Humpty Dance, Digital Underground; Tom's Diner, Suzenne Vega; Angel of Death, Slayer)

I was tempted to leave hip hop off my... suggestion set... entirely, as I really could make my list all talking heads and hip hop songs. I feel like I'm missing many, many things in my.. set... of suggestions.

i mean seriously mcgee, this is no game. standing in the dark i swear i heard you calling my name. something in your eyes just told me that this nightmare would end. and i had found a friend.

• Like 1

I hate journey. I don't hate journey with the white hot heat that I hate Metallica or The Eagles. For example, I know exactly which Metallica or Eagles songs I hate. AT least they are distinctive. To me, every bad arena rock song from the late 70's or 80's is a Journey Song. It might actually be a Boston song, or a Foreigner song or w/e. All I know is, there's a whole glut of those songs, that make listening to "Classic rock" stations absolutely impossible, because 7 out of 8 of the songs are terrible

Also, if you're going to have a Kenny Loggins song, it HAS to be Playing with the Boys..

BDM's list is better than essays.

I'm too lazy to make a list but as an 8-18 year old during the 80's, that was my shit.

I'll have more rock on it.

Guns N Roses will make the list. The entire Appetite album

Loved the entire Purple Rain album (and movie)

Springsteen's Born in the USA album got played a lot

Lots of hair metal too.

Essay's Top Ten Radiohead Songs

1. "Everything in its Right Place" (

)

2. "All I need" (

)

3. "Idioteque" (

)

4. "Subterranean Homesick Alien" (

)

5. "Nude" (

)

6. "High and Dry" (

)

7. "House of Cards" (

)

8. "Airbag" (

)

9. "Weird Fishes/Arpeggi" (

)

10. Fake Plastic Trees" (

)

No National Anthem? What a god damn disgrace.

I'm surprised there is no "Karma Police." Not hating, as it's such an obvious one that I'd probably choose not to select it too, but surprised.