I thought there was a rule in this league that you aren't allowed to start 2 players from the same team. Winning Combo has Marchand (1g+3a) and Backes (2g+1a) against me tonight. And then throw in Gallagher 2 goals, and hes already up to 7. Sweeeeeeeeeet

**** the Bruins

Edit: Hornqvist scored while I was typing this whine, we're up to 8.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After receiving that heartwarming letter, we typed up this response:   Dear Jordyn   Thank you very much for writing to the Whalers organization. You may not know this being just a 6 year old gir

open lineup spots = parity   ultimate goal is to play none on none, tie game.

I thought there was a rule in this league that you aren't allowed to start 2 players from the same team. Winning Combo has Marchand (1g+3a) and Backes (2g+1a) against me tonight. And then throw in Gallagher 2 goals, and hes already up to 7. Sweeeeeeeeeet

**** the Bruins

Edit: Hornqvist scored while I was typing this whine, we're up to 8.

I'll take how do you know the AHL season has started for $200 Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Who would you start.....

oh wait, nevermind, I know how to run my team without help.

carry on.

Damn! I was gonna suggest starting Hyman (GOAL) and Nordstrom (ASSIST) over Eberle (ZILCH) and Plekanec (NADA).

• 3 weeks later...

Holy cow does my lineup suck today, lol:

Forwards

Vince Hinostroza (CHI)

Miles Wood (NJD)

Marek Hrivik (NYR)

Empty

Empty

Empty

Defense

Andy Greene (NJD)

Brady Skjei (NYR)

Empty

Empty

Goalies-A Boston

• 1 month later...

going to use this thread as both a fantasy team timeline, and a personal one, so im copying my post from ahl thread

7pm: dislocate shoulder at hockey

10pm: drugged out by anesthesiologist, for whom it was his first time, did not how to use the tubes, put it in wrong supposedly and then also nearly gave me 4 times the required dosage if not for nurse.

midnight: come home to see waynes updatyes of me winning, winning by less and losing in OT

we're gonna call that shitty night. FML indeed.

keeping things personal, dislocation #4 on Tues Feb 7th at basketball. Above was #2.

Strange coincidence? The 4 dislocations:

February 20-11

March 7-14

March 9-15

February 7-16

somehow this forum+thread became my diary. lol

Honestly, after each dislocation, it feels much better once they pop it back in. 36hours later, I'm without a sling, driving and moving my arm fairly painlessly. (just not really lifting things, or puttiny my arm over my head).

I feel almost "normal" this time, whereas first couple of times took weeks to move my arm, or lift a thing, without a lot of pain.

As far as playing sports, they probably will say 4/5weeks, but my real issue is whether I do surgery or not for a true repair. I'm back to that again as a thought, and I cant bear that.

Post surg: 4 weeks with NO movement of my arm (i dont know how id do that at work), and 6-9 months no sports.

This GM is an idiot.

Exhibit A:

Traded for Patrik Berglund. Signed him to a 3yr deal. Was a complete bust, so much so a buyout was needed.

Now, career year, of course, on Big M's roster. Had a hat trick last night!

Exhibit B:

Drafted Gustav Olofsson of MIN in 2015. Kept him all year, then release.

Picked up Gistav Oloffson at the auction for $.25. Kept him all year until Monday Feb 6th. Dropped him, in a tough decision between him vs EMELIN! lol

Feb 7th: Minny calls up Oloffson.

Today, on a 6game night, Olofsson already has 2 assists.

Organization should seriously consider a change in management.

This GM is an idiot.

Exhibit A:

Traded for Patrik Berglund. Signed him to a 3yr deal. Was a complete bust, so much so a buyout was needed.

Now, career year, of course, on Big M's roster. Had a hat trick last night!

Exhibit B:

Drafted Gustav Olofsson of MIN in 2015. Kept him all year, then release.

Picked up Gistav Oloffson at the auction for $.25. Kept him all year until Monday Feb 6th. Dropped him, in a tough decision between him vs EMELIN! lol

Feb 7th: Minny calls up Oloffson.

Today, on a 6game night, Olofsson already has 2 assists.

Organization should seriously consider a change in management.

to be fair though Berglund wasn't in the Big M's lineup for his hat trick. The GM of the Big M's is going to have a word with the Coach of the Big M's about that one.